Thank you for writing.
I was able to reproduce the issue you have mentioned. However, due to the internal implementation of RadScheduler,
I am not able to provide you with a real "fix" for this. Instead, I have managed to create a workaround.
According to my observations, the issue only occurs when RadScheduler
is docked or anchored and the form is minimized. Therefore, I have added some handlers to undock the scheduler when the form is about to minimize and redock it again when the form is restored. I have attached a sample project which demonstrates the implementation of this.
However, I strongly recommend considering an upgrade to the latest version since the Q3 2009 is already pretty outdated and you might face other issues that we are not able to provide fix for. Also, the latest version provides lots of new features, fixes and improvements that you can benefit from.
A bit off-topic, please consider renewing your subscription if you would like to continue receiving support services from us. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit your account for your upgrading options.
the Telerik team