aim of the Kendo UI Premium Forum is to provide all site visitors a way
to find answers to their questions, either from the Kendo UI support
staff or other forum members. Registered users with active trial or
commercial support package can also use them to:
- discuss coding techniques with fellow developers utilizing Kendo UI
- share your experience on the Kendo UI Framework
- ask the Kendo UI team a question
- help other users
A post in the Premium Forums guarantees you a response from the Kendo UI team with 48 hours turnaround. For more details please review the forums FAQ and support options page.
It is important that you follow the guidelines below in order to receive an accurate response/assistance:
GUIDELINES TO USING THE KENDO UI FORUM
- All visitors can search and find answers in the Kendo UI Premium Forum.
- You should have a valid Kendo site
account with an active trial or commercial license attached to it to
post in the Premium Forum.
- Use the relevant forum to post your
questions and comments. If your question relates to two or more Kendo UI
Framework features/widgets, you can post it in the 'General
- File attachments (screenshots, zipped code samples) are supported for the Kendo UI forums. You can also paste code snippets.
- Describe your question in detail.
- State the development software you are using, including:
- Kendo UI version
- exact browser version
- jQuery version (if registered independently from Kendo UI)
- Provide step by step instructions on how to reproduce erroneous behavior.
- If applicable, send us the error you are receiving.
- Kendo UI reserves the right to use, reproduce and share the material you post within the forums.
- Kendo UI reserves the right to not participate in all posts (if answers accurately by other forum visitors).
- Kendo UI reserves the right to remove any messages that do not comply with these terms