WebResource.axd throwing error "Parameter count mismatch"

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. William Hurst
    William Hurst avatar
    21 posts

Posted 05 Dec 2014 Link to this post

We are suddenly receiving the error detailed below but I am unable to determine the cause. The Telerik assembly is from 2011 so it is a few years old.

Exception Details: System.Reflection.TargetParameterCountException: Parameter count mismatch.

Stack Trace: 
    [TargetParameterCountException: Parameter count mismatch.]
    System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InvokeArgumentsCheck(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) +10910101
    System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture) +54
    System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters) +19
    Talifun.Web.Compress.Decryptor.DecryptString(String input) +217
    Talifun.Web.Compress.WebResourceCompressionModule.GetDataFromQuery(NameValueCollection queryString) +141
    [HttpException (0x80004005): This is an invalid webresource request.]
    Talifun.Web.Compress.WebResourceCompressionModule.GetDataFromQuery(NameValueCollection queryString) +312
    Talifun.Web.Compress.WebResourceCompressionModule.OnPreRequestHandlerExecute(Object sender, EventArgs e) +259
    System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +136
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +69

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18408
  2. Pavlina
    Pavlina avatar
    6070 posts

Posted 09 Dec 2014 Link to this post

I have already answered your other ticket with the same question:

In order to avoid duplicate posts I will ask you to continue our communication there.

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

3. DevCraft R3 2016 release webinar banner