Web20 Skin

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Steele
    Steele avatar
    58 posts

Posted 25 Apr 2008 Link to this post

This was brought up before and the answer was that it would be fixed in the RTM of Q1 2008, but apparently there is no change from the Betas.

Why is the Web20 Skin so different from the Visual Appearance of the same skin in RadMenu?

I was expecting the look to be identical to a MenuItem but its not, the button looks greyed out and hover turns the text White.

Do I need to override the look so that text is White by Default and Dark Blue and the BG changed to a nice gradient highlight when hovered?  

Thanks
  2. Dimo
    Admin
    Dimo avatar
    8330 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 Link to this post

Hello Steele,

Thank you for your feedback. As of Q1 2008 we implemented your suggestion about RadGrid Web20 skin header cells' color, and it is now consistent with RadMenu.

Indeed, the same fix had to be applied for RadFormDecorator, which is now done as well and changes will take effect with the release of Q1 SP1.

All the best,
    Dimo
    the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
  4. Doug Rutledge
    Doug Rutledge avatar
    18 posts

Posted 11 Jun 2008 Link to this post

How do we work around this issue while we are waiting for SP1?  I've been messing around with the styles trying to get the text on buttons to be white by default and have yet to figure it out on my own.  Any guidance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
  5. Dimo
    Admin
    Dimo avatar
    8330 posts

Posted 12 Jun 2008 Link to this post

Hi Doug,

Actually Q1 2008 SP1 was released on May 15 and the issue is now resolved.

All the best,
    Dimo
    the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center