This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Web20 Skin

3 Answers 198 Views
FormDecorator
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Steele
Top achievements
Rank 1
Steele asked on 25 Apr 2008, 07:47 PM
This was brought up before and the answer was that it would be fixed in the RTM of Q1 2008, but apparently there is no change from the Betas.

Why is the Web20 Skin so different from the Visual Appearance of the same skin in RadMenu?

I was expecting the look to be identical to a MenuItem but its not, the button looks greyed out and hover turns the text White.

Do I need to override the look so that text is White by Default and Dark Blue and the BG changed to a nice gradient highlight when hovered?  

Thanks

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimo
Telerik team
answered on 06 May 2008, 11:56 AM
Hello Steele,

Thank you for your feedback. As of Q1 2008 we implemented your suggestion about RadGrid Web20 skin header cells' color, and it is now consistent with RadMenu.

Indeed, the same fix had to be applied for RadFormDecorator, which is now done as well and changes will take effect with the release of Q1 SP1.

All the best,
Dimo
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
Doug Rutledge
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 11 Jun 2008, 08:38 PM
How do we work around this issue while we are waiting for SP1?  I've been messing around with the styles trying to get the text on buttons to be white by default and have yet to figure it out on my own.  Any guidance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Dimo
Telerik team
answered on 12 Jun 2008, 07:42 AM
Hi Doug,

Actually Q1 2008 SP1 was released on May 15 and the issue is now resolved.

All the best,
Dimo
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
Tags
FormDecorator
Asked by
Steele
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimo