Yes we support such scenario.
In order to implement it you need to do the following steps:
- Create an OpenAccess Domain Model and set it up
- Create add a new OpenAccess Domain Service in your MVC3 project
- Open Access RIA Service wizard will pop up
- Select your domain model
- Make sure the 'Enable client access' checkbox is checked
- Configure which entities will be available trough the RIA service
- Configure which entities can be edited
- Finish the wizard
Your newly created RIA Service will be available at ~/Services/[namespacename]-[classname].svc.
For further information you can check our walkthrough
on RIA Services.
In addition there is a sample for RIA Services (see Samples -> Silverlight category -> Sofia Car Rental - WCF RIA Services
) and several more for ASP.NET MVC3 (see Samples -> ASP.NET MVC category
) in our free OpenAccess SDK
which is can be downloaded here
the Telerik team