This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

VS2010 toolbox missing element with SP1?

3 Answers 163 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Pierre
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Pierre asked on 23 Apr 2010, 04:26 AM
Hi,  notice the problem before the SP1 release, but after upgrading to SP1 the problem persist. I don't know if I am the only one that have this problem.

in the VS2010 toolbox named RadControl For Silverlight Q1 2010 SP1, some control are missing (for example the new RadTichTextBox are not there) or some control have a generic icon instead the real one (for example the RadTileview). If i add it manally with the add control on the toolbar, sometime that solve the problem but not always.

any suggestion?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vladislav
Telerik team
answered on 29 Apr 2010, 06:23 AM
Hi Pierre,

I am really sorry for the late response.
We are aware of these issues with the toolbox support of VisualStudio.
We was quite busy during the porting of our controls to Silverlight 4 and some problems are just left unresolved (for now). We will do our best to fix these issues in some of our consecutive releases.
Thank you for pointing us these problems.

Greetings,
Vladislav
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
TSCOTT3
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Jun 2010, 01:41 AM
Any news as to win this issue will be fixed. I am new to RadControls and not have the toolbox is really making things difficult.
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
answered on 01 Jul 2010, 01:07 PM
Hi TSCOTT3,

Can you please elaborate a bit on the issue? What is the version of the controls you are using? Also, can you tell us which controls are missing from the toolbox? This will help us further investigate the issue.

Thank you in advance.

Best wishes,
Tina Stancheva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Pierre
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Iron
Answers by
Vladislav
Telerik team
TSCOTT3