VS2010 toolbox missing element with SP1?

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Pierre
    Pierre avatar
    212 posts

Posted 22 Apr 2010 Link to this post

Hi,  notice the problem before the SP1 release, but after upgrading to SP1 the problem persist. I don't know if I am the only one that have this problem.

in the VS2010 toolbox named RadControl For Silverlight Q1 2010 SP1, some control are missing (for example the new RadTichTextBox are not there) or some control have a generic icon instead the real one (for example the RadTileview). If i add it manally with the add control on the toolbar, sometime that solve the problem but not always.

any suggestion?
  2. Vladislav
    Admin
    Vladislav avatar
    276 posts

Posted 29 Apr 2010 Link to this post

Hi Pierre,

I am really sorry for the late response.
    We are aware of these issues with the toolbox support of VisualStudio.
    We was quite busy during the porting of our controls to Silverlight 4 and some problems are just left unresolved (for now). We will do our best to fix these issues in some of our consecutive releases.
    Thank you for pointing us these problems.

Greetings,
    Vladislav
    the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
  3. DevCraft banner
  4. TSCOTT3
    TSCOTT3 avatar
    1 posts

Posted 28 Jun 2010 Link to this post

Any news as to win this issue will be fixed. I am new to RadControls and not have the toolbox is really making things difficult.
  5. Tina Stancheva
    Admin
    Tina Stancheva avatar
    3298 posts

Posted 01 Jul 2010 Link to this post

Hi TSCOTT3,

Can you please elaborate a bit on the issue? What is the version of the controls you are using? Also, can you tell us which controls are missing from the toolbox? This will help us further investigate the issue.

Thank you in advance.

Best wishes,
    Tina Stancheva
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items