This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

VS 2015: Xaml IntelliSense not working

49 Answers 429 Views
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Yehudah
Top achievements
Rank 1
Yehudah asked on 30 Jul 2015, 10:53 AM

Hi guys!

I installed the new Visual Studio 2015, and created a new Telerik WPF project with reference to Telerik.Windows.Controls, Telerik.Windows.Controls.GridView, Telerik.Windows.Controls.Navaigation etc.

I'm using implicit styles.

Now I want add some Telerik control, but the IntelliSense is not working!

<Window x:Class="TestWithNavigation.MainWindow"
                xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation"
                xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml"
                xmlns:telerik="http://schemas.telerik.com/2008/xaml/presentation"
                Title="MainWindow" Height="350" Width="525">
        <Grid>
                <telerik:        ***** The IntelliSense NOT WORKING ********
        </Grid>
</Window>

If I drop the reference to Telerik.Windows.Controls.Navigation, it's working well.

Is it a bug? is there a way to resolve it?

Thanks , Yehudah

49 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Rosi
Telerik team
answered on 31 Jul 2015, 05:59 AM
Hello,

Thank you for writing us.

We are aware form this issue and are currently investigate it. We will write back in this thread when the fix is ready.

Regards,
Rosi
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Yehudah
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 31 Jul 2015, 01:30 PM

Hi Rosi, thank you for your response.

It seems that, unfortunately, Telerik products are not prepare properly for VS 2015. Also Telerik DataAccess is not working.
All .NET programmers are happy and enjoy the new version, only Telerik programmers still stuck. So for what Microsoft released preview versions?!  RC was released three months ago!

The question is whether you give the Fix to all your customers, or I'll have to buy a subscription for it. My subscription has expired a month ago, and I asked specifically the Telerik support about compatibility to VS 2015, and replied as follows: "thought we don’t officially support VS 2015, there shouldn’t be any issues especially with the Q2 version of our software, which was just released".

So, I did not renew the subscription, and now I'm afraid I'll have to pay hundreds of dollars just because someone fell asleep and not get ready in time.

Rosi
Telerik team
answered on 03 Aug 2015, 02:10 PM
Hello Yehudah,

I understand your frustration and concerns.

However as the fix will be available in one of our next internal builds Sales team will contact you with a offer how to access future versions .Meanwhile you can follow the status of the item here.

Regards,
Rosi
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Anthony
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 Aug 2015, 02:54 AM
I also have this problem. I have to close Visual Studio, kill the VSHub.exe, and restart to reliably get it back. However, it's short lived. Not good.
Rosi
Telerik team
answered on 21 Aug 2015, 06:39 AM
Hello,

This problem is already fixed and the fix is available with our LIB since version 2015.2.0810. .

Also you may try removing the design assemblies from the project. This should fix the problem too.

Regards,
Rosi
Telerik
Anthony
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 Aug 2015, 07:55 PM
LIB? The Telerik Control Panel indicates 2015.2.728 as the latest -- no upgrade option available.
Dimitrina
Telerik team
answered on 24 Aug 2015, 08:09 AM
Hi,

As it turns out currently it is not be possible to download and install the LIB through the ControlPanel. 

You can go through the documentation on Using the Hotfix (DLLs Only) and also this help article on how to upgrade with the help with the Visual Studio Extensions.

Regards,
Dimitrina
Telerik
Anthony
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Aug 2015, 02:10 PM
FYI -- I'm running the hot fix. I still get the problem where Intellisense disappears when I use Telerik controls.
Anthony
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Aug 2015, 10:19 PM

One thing that is different is that building the project will fix the problem now.

The problem occurs in every project where I use Telerik controls and more specifically when I open or close a tag for a Telerik control. I don't see the problem for any other controls.

Dimitrina
Telerik team
answered on 27 Aug 2015, 08:25 AM
Hello,

Would you confirm you use LIB version 2015.2.0810 or later? Also, would you try the following:
- Close Visual Studio
- Clean and Rebuild the solution after removing bin/obj.

In case this has no effect, then would you please try removing the design assemblies? 

Regards,
Dimitrina
Telerik
Yehudah
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 27 Aug 2015, 08:54 AM

Bottom line, Dimitrina, internal builds is not the best and perfect solution.

I suppose that 2015.Q3 edition will be fully compatible with VS2015 & Roslyn, but my subscription has already expired. Will you plan to release SP2 to provide full and complete compliance with VS2015?

Renewals team offered me to renew my subscription, but I wait to see the commitment of Telerik offer a solution to customers. Because what I earn if I renew my subscription, and after a year I will find out that I have no compatibility with VS2016?

Petya
Telerik team
answered on 31 Aug 2015, 12:25 PM
Hello Yehudah,

This particular issue is going to be resolved with Q3 2015 and so far we haven't identified any other problems with the WPF controls specific to Visual Studio 2015 and Roslyn.

I can certainly understand your dissatisfaction with this issue, but I'm afraid we're not planning on releasing another service pack version. The next official release is scheduled for the end of September and the preliminary tasks for it have already started, so the time-frame doesn't allow us to ship another version prior Q3 2015.

At this point, the alternative to using the LIB is to delete the design assembly related to Telerik.Windows.Controls.Navigation from your local installation. It should be located at ..\Telerik UI for WPF 2015.Q2\WPF\Binaries\WPF40\design\Telerik.Windows.Controls.Navigation.VisualStudio.Design.4.0. This would stop the design-time support for the controls located in the navigation assembly, but should allow IntelliSense to work properly.

Finally, I couldn't engage that future versions of the suite will not have any flaws, but as usually we are committed to solutions that will help our customers in their development process. We're doing our best to prevent such issues in the future and, as in this case, will resolve any blocking problems as soon as they are identified.

Regards,
Petya
Telerik
Markus
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 Sep 2015, 11:32 AM

Hi there,

I have the same Problem with a Silverlight Project.

I have no IntelliSense for XAML and I can't see the Telerik Controls in my Codebehind. When I enter something it works but I have no support of IntelliSense or something else.
I already downloaded the Hotfix 2015.2.907.1050 and removed all references, added the new one. Rebuild the application.
No success.

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks

Markus

David Totzke
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 16 Sep 2015, 05:14 PM
[quote]Yehudah said:

"thought we don’t officially support VS 2015, there shouldn’t be any issues especially with the Q2 version of our software, which was just released".

So, I did not renew the subscription, and now I'm afraid I'll have to pay hundreds of dollars just because someone fell asleep and not get ready in time.

[/quote]

Telerik told you that it was not officially supported but that it "shouldn't be" any problems.  That's no guarantee.  YOU made the business decision to accept that risk and also choose not to renew your subscription.  That is on you, not Telerik.  I have had nothing but superior support and interaction with Telerik and recommend them without reservation.

Why would you expect to receive an update when you have no support contract?  You are not entitled to the update because you didn't pay for it.  Your subscription expired before an officially supported version was released.  Now, ​if you started communicating a little more professionally and with a little bit of respect you may find that they make you some kind of a deal.  Their support is unparalleled in my not-so-humble opinion.  

David Totzke
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 16 Sep 2015, 05:21 PM
[quote]Yehudah said:

Bottom line, Dimitrina, internal builds is not the best and perfect solution.

I suppose that 2015.Q3 edition will be fully compatible with VS2015 & Roslyn, but my subscription has already expired. Will you plan to release SP2 to provide full and complete compliance with VS2015? 

Renewals team offered me to renew my subscription, but I wait to see the commitment of Telerik offer a solution to customers. Because what I earn if I renew my subscription, and after a year I will find out that I have no compatibility with VS2016?

[/quote]

An internal build allows people to get on with their development while a fully QA'd version is in the works.   I'm again not sure why you are looking for a service pack to enable an unsupported scenario.  As to your concerns about the future releases, that is again a business decision you need to make.  Personally, I've had years of excellent experience with Telerik.  I only just discovered this issue in the last couple of days and then came here to find a hot fix is already available.  Now that's service!

David Totzke
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 16 Sep 2015, 05:25 PM

[quote]Petya said:Hello Yehudah,

This particular issue is going to be resolved with Q3 2015 and so far we haven't identified any other problems with the WPF controls specific to Visual Studio 2015 and Roslyn.

[/quote]

I just applied hotfix 2015.2.914 and it fixed my intellisense problem as well as another issue that was causing the designer to crash in VS2015 where it worked fine in vs 2013.  I am very happy with this and look forward to the official Q3 release!

Thanks!

Dave

[/quote]
Anthony
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Sep 2015, 09:15 PM
To be clear, the hotfix is NOT fixing everyone's Intellisense problem. The problem is still there for me and is as frustrating as ever. My understanding is that it'll be fixed in the Q3 release. If not, I'll be opening up a support incident and I will escalate it further if necessary.
David Totzke
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 16 Sep 2015, 10:54 PM

Hi Anthony, sorry to hear that.  I'll state some obvious things that I ran into and did and maybe one of them will help you out assuming you haven't done them already.

• I just ran into this issue today so I used the most recent hotfix build 2015.2.914 so if you haven't given that one a try it might be worth it.
  • I had one project in my solution that was referencing the same libraries but in a different folder and they got missed when I applied the upgrade using the extension wizard - I had to fix that project manually as it didn't show up in the list in the wizard; after fixing it, it's now there with everything else
  • physically delete your bin and obj folders for all projects, especially the obj folder - that has cured many a hair-pulling "why doesn't it just work!!" issues for me.  VS clean never really cleans up everything.
  • I would recommend that you submit your support ticket right now rather than wait so it gets the issue into the pipeline.  The bug for this is marked as complete in the tracking system link provided above so it looks like Telerik believe this issue to be resolved.  By submitting your ticket now, you can make them aware of the issue and perhaps the Q3 release gets an immediate hotfix right after it ships.  Couldn't hurt.

Anyhow, hope that helps. 

Cheers,

Dave

Petya
Telerik team
answered on 17 Sep 2015, 07:57 AM
Hello everyone,

@Markus and Anthony I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing issues with this.

As Dave mentioned, cleaning and rebuilding the project along with deleting the bin and obj folders should resolve the error in most cases.

The other thing worth mentioning is that the source of the problematic behaviour is one of the design assemblies shipped with the Telerik UI for WPF suite. Visual Studio resolves those slightly differently so it's possible that for some reason the design assemblies related to the official version are still used in your project. There are several resources online where you could find additional information on the topic if you're interested, for example, this MSDN blog post.

In short, what you can try is uninstall the official version of the controls from the machine or clean the designer's cache at C:\Users\*UserName*\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\14.0\Designer\ShadowCache.

Please let me know whether that works for you.

@Dave thank you for your kind words and your continued trust! We strive to provide our customers with the best possible service and your feedback means a lot to us.

Regards,
Petya
Telerik
Jonah
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 23 Sep 2015, 02:04 PM
I tried following the steps in the Hotfix and I am having an issue where the controls all give the error "does not exists in namespace" However I can see the controls with intellisense.
Petya
Telerik team
answered on 25 Sep 2015, 08:49 AM
Hello Jonah,

Could you please double-check if all references are resolved from the same location and are from the same version? The most common cause for such error is assembly mismatch.

You can also try deleting the bin and obj folders manually.

Please keep me posted about the results.

Regards,
Petya
Telerik
Yehudah
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Sep 2015, 11:01 PM

[quote]Petya said:so far we haven't identified any other problems with the WPF controls specific to Visual Studio 2015 and Roslyn. [/quote]

May be this:

http://feedback.telerik.com/Project/143/Feedback/Details/169475-gridviewcolumngroup-crashes-xaml-designer 

Petya
Telerik team
answered on 30 Sep 2015, 02:30 PM
Hi Yehudah,

I can see that the team already confirmed this and provided a workaround.

Like I mentioned before, I can certainly understand your dissatisfaction with the situation, but I'm in no position to guarantee we won't find any other issues in the future as well. This particular problem is rather peculiar as we didn't find any differences in the way the style for the column groups and those for other elements are defined, yet only the column groups cause the design-time issue.

If you find any other issues please do bring them to our attention and we'll do our best to resolve them.

Regards,
Petya
Telerik
Vaidas
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 07 Oct 2015, 01:03 PM

In the Q3 release XAML intellisence stops working after couple of minutes.

Frequent restarting for VS2015 needed to make it usable

Petya
Telerik team
answered on 08 Oct 2015, 12:12 PM
Hello Vaidas,

We tested various setups, but couldn't replicate a case in which IntelliSense stops working with the mentioned release, which leads me to believe the issue might be related to a specific setup. Could you please try isolating this and send us more details on the behaviour, so we can troubleshoot it locally. You can also open a support ticket and attach a sample application where this is reproducible.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Petya
Telerik
David Totzke
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 08 Oct 2015, 09:56 PM

Hello Petya,

I am now experiencing this same problem.  Things were working very well until I upgraded from the most recent hotfix to the Q3 release.  Intellisense now fails almost immediately in VS2015.  There are no errors or exceptions thrown and the designer keeps working but Intellisense just stops.

If there's any advanced logging I can enable or anything I can do to help track this down I'd be happy to help out.  I'll see what I can do to replicate the problem in a sample project.

Dave

David Totzke
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 08 Oct 2015, 10:02 PM

PS - Forgot to mention that I've done everything suggested in the thread above as well as uninstalling all previous versions of the product from my machine.  Only the Q3 Release is installed.

Cheers,

Dave

Petya
Telerik team
answered on 09 Oct 2015, 09:48 AM
Hello Dave,

As you can see, we already received other similar report, but we're still unable to replicate the issue. Could you share the following information with us:
- What Telerik assemblies are added to the project?
- Are you testing this in your project or in a standalone sample? In the former case, would it be possible to try creating a new project to see if the behaviour is the same?
- Do you have any code productivity tools like JustCode installed?
- What are the exact steps you're executing? If you can send us a short screencast, that would be great.

We also received a report stating that the issue occurs in a view where only the Telerik namespace is added. The client mentioned that removing the namespace and rebuilding the project brings back IntelliSence. Could you try those steps and let me know the results?

If you can isolate this in a sample and send it over, that would be ideal. In the meantime, we'll continue trying to reproduce the behaviour.

Thank you in advance for any information you can share.

Regards,
Petya
Telerik
Anthony
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 11 Oct 2015, 02:53 AM

This is still a problem for me as well after installing the Q3 version.

I don't know when I'll be able to dig into it further, but I think it's safe to say it's a more widespread problem.

David Totzke
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 12 Oct 2015, 08:10 PM

I've done a little bit more investigation.  I am fairly certain it is related to something I am doing in one particular solution/project.  I've copied my solution to three different systems with three different operating systems (Windows 7, 8.1, and 10).  The Windows 10 system doesn't have any third-party controls installed at all.  No CodeRush/JustCode not even the WPF components from Telerik.  It's just using the libraries that were added to the solution.  The problem occurs on all three systems with this solution and surfaces almost immediately upon editing XAML.  The designer still functions fine, it's just Intellisense that goes away.

I've created a couple of test projects adding in various Telerik assembly references and can't recreate the problem as yet.  I believe it was the Navigation library that was initially implicated.  Unfortunately the solution that has the issue is not one I can share so I'm going to create a solution and just keep adding things to it until the problem shows up.  I'll then upload that project here and will also file a support ticket so Telerik support can track the issue more closely.

One clue I have in mind at the moment is that I keep any resources in a separate resource dictionary to the UserControl that I am working on and link them in.  I noticed above that one or more people were using the XAML-less binaries and linking in the resources.  Maybe that has something to do with the issue.

Petya
Telerik team
answered on 14 Oct 2015, 04:12 PM
Hi everyone,

@Dave we're aware of a couple design-time issues when using implicit styles, but so far our investigation of the IntelliSense problem has been insufficient. We have tested this in numerous setups, both with standard and NoXaml assemblies and will continue trying to isolate this.

Any other hints you guys can share will be greatly appreciated. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you.

Regards,
Petya
Telerik
Anthony
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 Oct 2015, 04:21 PM

Here are a few observations and notes:

• I don't see the problem on projects where I'm not using Telerik
  • It seems to occur when you open or close tags for Telerik elements
  • I'm not running JustTrace or JustCode
  • I'm using JustMock (profiler is disabled except when I run tests)
  • Standard Telerik binaries
  • Windows 8.1
Jonah
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 Oct 2015, 04:24 PM
I am still having the same issues on my projects exactly like Anthony posted. I also have the issue of the Telerik controls just stop showing up randomly in design view.
Petya
Telerik team
answered on 16 Oct 2015, 12:11 PM
Hello again,

@Jonah like I've mentioned, we're aware of several issues causing the designer to crash:
- When using RadWizard and the RadWizardCommands.
-  When the platform of a project is set to x64.
- When using RadGridView with implicit styles with merged XAML files, and ColumnGroups are defined.

In case you have neither of those setups on your end, please send us more information on your scenario so we can try to replicate this.

As to the IntelliSense issue - currently our QA team is engaged with testing this in different setups to replicate the problem. We have succeeded in causing the IntelliSense to stop working in these two setups:
- If the project has been created with VS 2012 or VS 2013, the first time the project is opened with VS 2015 IntelliSense doesn't work. Rebuilding the project, resolves this and the problem doesn't reoccur.
- If the XAML Designer has been disabled and then enabled through Visual Studio's Options - > Text Editor following this  thread

I'm under the impression at least a part of you guys are able to steadily replicate the problem with various projects and more than once in each project. We'd very much like to dig into the cause of this, so I wanted to ask if any of you would be willing to step into a remote web session with us. 

If you have the time to help us with this, please open a new support ticket with a reference to this forum post and let us know your availability. We're located at GTM +2.

Regards,
Petya
Telerik
Gerry Leco
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 21 Oct 2015, 03:56 PM

I've been having this issue for weeks as well.  Awhile back when I had time to mess with it I think I was able to recover the intellisense for short periods by deleting my lib/bin/obj folders and rebuilding but it never lasted. 

It is only happening in VS 2015. 

It happens on brand new projects as well as old ones.

I'm running CodeRush but it still happens if I uninstall CodeRush and refresh everything.

I don't use the No-XAML stuff, only assemblies. (not to sidetrack but I've never been able to make the no-xaml stuff work properly which is why I don't use it)

Zoran
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Oct 2015, 03:45 AM

Hi,

I had similar problem with xaml intellisense and this seem to have solved my problem, at least for last 10 minutes:-)

It might not be the same problem that you guys have but it might be worth trying. Every time I opened tag for telerik control xaml intellisense stopped working. When I go to Design tab after that it is already crashed with long stack trace (and no mention of Telerik on that stack trace).

Proposed solution (from link) is this:

C:\Prog...\IDE> devenv.exe /UpdateConfiguration
C:\Prog...\IDE> devenv.exe /ClearCache

After that (I had VS turned off during commands executions) my xaml intellisense works and Designer hadn't crashed for whole 10 minutes and counting:-)

Regards,

Zoran

Petya
Telerik team
answered on 06 Nov 2015, 03:53 PM
I wanted to send you a quick update that we're still working on reproducing this and so far managed to isolate a procedure that involves running multiple (more than one) instances of Visual Studio 2015 at once. In case reducing the instances to one solves this problem for anyone, or on the contrary - doesn't, please let us know.

We're also in contact with Microsoft about the possible reasons for such problem. If we have any other updates, I'll make sure they are posted here.

Regards,
Petya
Telerik
Anthony
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Nov 2015, 01:34 AM
I only have one instance of Visual Studio and I still have the problem.
Svetoslav
Telerik team
answered on 10 Nov 2015, 04:09 PM
Hello,

I have good news for you. We have contacted the Visual Studio team and they confirmed that there are some issues related to XAML IntelIiSense in Visual Studio 2015 which are resolved with Visual Studio 2015 Update 1.

We have tested it on our end with Visual Studio Update 1 RC and it seems that the issues we were able to reproduce are fixed. Please, let us know if anyone is still experiencing problems after updating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
Svetoslav
Telerik
David Totzke
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 11 Nov 2015, 01:17 AM

That's great news!  Thank you all for your persistence in tracking this down.  I look forward to updating and giving it a try.

Dave

David
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 02 Dec 2015, 08:29 PM

Intellisense is broken for me as well. I'm using a fresh install of Visual Studio 2015, and the latest Telerik WPF UI tools (30 day demo).

I am not using any other developer tools and the project is brand new.

It doesn't stay broken at all times. It works now and again without me restarting VS or clearing the bin/obj folders. Maybe building the project has something to do with it?

David
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 02 Dec 2015, 08:30 PM
PS - Version is 2015.3.1104.45 (as I said, 30 day demo)
David Totzke
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 02 Dec 2015, 09:07 PM

[quote]Svetoslav said:

I have good news for you. We have contacted the Visual Studio team and they confirmed that there are some issues related to XAML IntelIiSense in Visual Studio 2015 which are resolved with Visual Studio 2015 Update 1.

We have tested it on our end with Visual Studio Update 1 RC and it seems that the issues we were able to reproduce are fixed. [/quote]

I installed Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 a couple of days ago and haven't had a problem since.  The solution I am working with would fail almost instantly and now it is running perfectly.  :) 

Thanks! 

David Totzke
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 02 Dec 2015, 09:11 PM

Hello Other David!

Update 1 for Visual Studio 2015 was just released on November 30th.  It contains fixes that address this issue.  I haven't had any problems since applying the update.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/visualstudio/archive/2015/11/30/visual-studio-update-1-rtm.aspx

Hope that helps,

David
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 03 Dec 2015, 04:50 PM

Hey Other Dave (haha),

I installed Update 1 this morning and so far it's all been working flawless.

It's amazing how much IntelliSense adds to productivity.

Thanks again all for working towards figuring this one out. 

Dave

Anthony
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 06 Dec 2015, 09:20 PM
The problem seems to be gone for me with the update 1 installed.
Yehudah
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Dec 2015, 09:37 AM

Hi guys!

I installed now VS2015 update 1 and check the bugs reported:

1. Telerik.Windows.Controls.Navigation IntelliSence bug [this thread]

Fixed!

2. Telerik RadMaskedInput crashes the designer [Reported here]

Not fixed!

That is not telerik's bug, just a Visual studio bug.

3. telerik:RadGridView.ColumnGroups reported here:

Yehudah
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Dec 2015, 09:38 AM

[quote]3. telerik:RadGridView.ColumnGroups reported here:[/quote]

Not fixed

Petar Mladenov
Telerik team
answered on 09 Dec 2015, 09:34 AM
Hi,

Thank you for sharing your test results with the community after upgrading to the latest .net / VS 2015 versions.

I will also list our test observations when upgrading from VS 2015 RC to VS 2015 RTM

1) Intellisense is not working. The issue is fixed in both RC and RTM. No difference in the two versions.

2) MaskedInput crashes the XAML designer in VS 2015. The issue is still reproducible and there is no difference in the two versions. The issue is isolated and reported to Microsft Connect.

3) DesignTime exception in VS 2015 with GridView ColumnGroups. The issue is still reproducible and there is no difference in the versions. Once we manage to isolate it and eventually report it in MS Connect, we will post the link in the comment here.

Regards,
Petar Mladenov
Telerik
Tags
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
Asked by
Yehudah
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Rosi
Telerik team
Yehudah
Top achievements
Rank 1