This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

VS 2010 Look

2 Answers 39 Views
Docking
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Jan Philipp
Top achievements
Rank 1
Jan Philipp asked on 14 Jul 2011, 11:32 AM
Hello everyone,

for my current project it would be fine to have a Visual Studio 2010 like PaneGroup. For example I would like to have the RadPane Header in the center. It would also be good to have an additional icon/button for switching content of the panes an orientation. Please see enclosed picture (red circles) for more information.

Any suggestion on how to realize this are very appreciated. Many thanks in advance

Regards

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Konstantina
Telerik team
answered on 20 Jul 2011, 07:39 AM
Hi Jan,

In order to achieve this look, you will have to edit the template of the PaneGroup. You can do this very easy in Expression Blend. Just drop a Docking control on the design surface, right-click it and choose from the menu Edit Template->Edit a Copy. Do this also for the PaneGroup. That will generate all the needed resources.
Once you have the resources of the Docking find the ControlTemplate with x:Key="PaneGroupDocumentTemplate". There you have to set the HorizontalAligment property of the ItemsPresenter with x:Name="ItemsPresenterElement". That will align the tabs of the DocumentHost.
In this template also is the Close button and there next to it you can add the toggle button.

Hope this information helps.

Best wishes,
Konstantina
the Telerik team

Register for the Q2 2011 What's New Webinar Week. Mark your calendar for the week starting July 18th and book your seat for a walk through of all the exciting stuff we will ship with the new release!

Jan Philipp
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 20 Jul 2011, 09:22 AM
Works excellent for me. 

Thanks a lot!
Tags
Docking
Asked by
Jan Philipp
Top achievements
Rank 1