Thank you for the great feedback!
Regarding the colorization - currently, this functionality mimics the "Hue/Saturation" filter in Photoshop. It doesn't work on the Default skin, since it is in grayscale, and therefore, no colors can get changed. We will provide further options (currently, I plan for adding the "colorize" checkbox - like "tinting" of grayscale colors).
- We'll address this with the next upload.
- True! I added this option to the PanelBar. Please notify us of such problems - we can fix them easily and let you style whatever you like.
- This is critical, indeed, and is already on our to-do list.
- We have plans for this (actually, designs too!), but its priority is lower than most of the other "point-and-click" aspects. Nevertheless, do you mean editing the whole CSS file or only the section that is selected through the interface?
- Fixed. The bug was caused by an overlay over the control that is being edited - you actually clicked the overlay instead of the color picker.
- Great idea! Added to the list!
- Fixed (there were many problems with the CSS editing - I've re-written this part and now it behaves much better.
- I've added these to the PanelBar editing.
We are trying to make the tool powerful enough to let you style most of the controls without having to edit any CSS at all. Of course, it would never replace a custom-written CSS, but we hope that it will help in most cases (writing an e-mail to ask how to change fonts is a tedious process, right?).
I'd love to hear more feedback from you, as you are one of the most active community members that engage in skinning our controls. Your Telerik points are, of course, updated.
the Telerik team