It should not be a problem to run OpenAccess ORM under both regular and administrator accounts.
Could you provide the following additional information to be able to assist you better:
1. What Visual Studio version do you use?
2. What is the state of the Telerik OpenAccess add-in in the Add-in Manager (Tools -> Add-in Manager)?
3. Are you able to open the designer when you double click a DomainModel (*.rlinq file) in an existing project?
4. Have you tried to uninstall and install again Telerik OpenAccess ORM?
5. Have you experienced any issues loading Visual Studio?
6. What other Add-ins do you have installed?
I am looking forward for the additional input from you.
OpenAccess ORM Q3 2013 simplifies your model operations even further providing you with greater flexibility. Check out the list of new features
shipped with our latest release!