vertical orientation of barcode(Code128)

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. Deepika
    Deepika avatar
    2 posts

Posted 23 Nov 2012 Link to this post

Hi,

I am quite new to the usage of telerik controls .I have encountered some  issues  while using the telerik radbarcode control.

I had tried to display a vertical barcode on the page by placing the radbarcode control in DIV  and then rotating the div by applying the various transforms and filter/-ms-filter(for IE browser).

This worked fine with all the other browsers except IE8,IE7( though I applied the required filter/-ms-filter). Can you please help me out with this.

<script type="text/javascript">

window.onload = function () {

if ($.browser.msie && parseInt($.browser.version, 10) == 8) {

document.getElementById('rotateDiv').style.msfilter = "progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Matrix(M11=1, M12=1, M21=-1, M22=1, SizingMethod='auto expand')";

document.getElementById('rotateDiv').style.filter = "progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.BasicImage(rotation=1)"

;

}

}

</script>

<body>

<form id="form1" runat="server">

<telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server" />

<div id="rotateDiv" style=" margin-top:10px;">    Hello

<telerik:RadBarcode ID="RadBarcode1" runat="server" ShortLinesLengthPercentage="70" ShowChecksum="False"  Type="Code25Interleaved" height="70"   Text="0010129000798200"></telerik:RadBarcode></div>

</form>

</body>

Is there any property which can render the telerik radbarcode vertically???

Thanks,
    Deepika

2. Angel Petrov
    Admin
    Angel Petrov avatar
    1006 posts

Posted 27 Nov 2012 Link to this post

Hi Deepika,

This is usually a browser specific problem and is not directly related to Telerik RadControls. However you can take a look at this plugin which might do the trick.

All the best,
    Angel Petrov
    the Telerik team
    If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
  4. Arron
    Arron avatar
    22 posts

Posted 24 Oct 2013 Link to this post

Using code to deal with the Code 128 processing problem is too complicated for me. And I will check the tool mentioned above later. Thanks for that.

Best regards,
    Arron
  5. Deepika
    Deepika avatar
    2 posts

Posted 24 Oct 2013 Link to this post

Hello Arron,

PFB the link which provides a library which you can refer in your application for rendering vertical/horizontal barcode of various encoding types.

http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/20823/Barcode-Image-Generation-Library

Thanks,
    DP