This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

vertical orientation of barcode(Code128)

3 Answers 167 Views
Barcode
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Deepika
Top achievements
Rank 1
Deepika asked on 23 Nov 2012, 06:41 AM

Hi,

I am quite new to the usage of telerik controls .I have encountered some  issues  while using the telerik radbarcode control.

I had tried to display a vertical barcode on the page by placing the radbarcode control in DIV  and then rotating the div by applying the various transforms and filter/-ms-filter(for IE browser).

This worked fine with all the other browsers except IE8,IE7( though I applied the required filter/-ms-filter). Can you please help me out with this.

<script type="text/javascript">

window.onload = function () {

if ($.browser.msie && parseInt($.browser.version, 10) == 8) {

document.getElementById('rotateDiv').style.msfilter = "progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Matrix(M11=1, M12=1, M21=-1, M22=1, SizingMethod='auto expand')";

document.getElementById('rotateDiv').style.filter = "progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.BasicImage(rotation=1)"

;

}

}

</script>

<body>

<form id="form1" runat="server">

<telerik:RadScriptManager ID="RadScriptManager1" runat="server" />

<div id="rotateDiv" style=" margin-top:10px;">    Hello

<telerik:RadBarcode ID="RadBarcode1" runat="server" ShortLinesLengthPercentage="70" ShowChecksum="False"  Type="Code25Interleaved" height="70"   Text="0010129000798200"></telerik:RadBarcode></div>

</form>

</body>

Is there any property which can render the telerik radbarcode vertically???

Thanks,
Deepika

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Angel Petrov
Telerik team
answered on 27 Nov 2012, 02:03 PM
Hi Deepika,

This is usually a browser specific problem and is not directly related to Telerik RadControls. However you can take a look at this plugin which might do the trick.

All the best,
Angel Petrov
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Arron
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 24 Oct 2013, 08:29 AM
Using code to deal with the Code 128 processing problem is too complicated for me. And I will check the tool mentioned above later. Thanks for that.

Best regards,
Arron
Deepika
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 24 Oct 2013, 09:46 AM
Hello Arron,

PFB the link which provides a library which you can refer in your application for rendering vertical/horizontal barcode of various encoding types.

http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/20823/Barcode-Image-Generation-Library

Thanks,
DP
Tags
Barcode
Asked by
Deepika
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Angel Petrov
Telerik team