This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Vertical groups + scroll within a group

3 Answers 79 Views
Panorama
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Shaun
Top achievements
Rank 1
Shaun asked on 31 Mar 2014, 04:41 AM
Hi,

Is it possible to have a group sit below another group
rather than side by side?

What I would like to do is have 3 rows of groups, top ,
middle and bottom with each group having a few tiles, can it be done?
Also can a group have scroll bars? If a group have 20+  and I don’t want it to grow can I add scroll
bars?

Thanks for your help

Shaun.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
George
Telerik team
answered on 02 Apr 2014, 03:58 PM
Hi Shaun,

Thank you for contacting us.

The groups can only be arranged horizontally and will stretch if they need to. This behavior is by design and cannot be changed.

Let me know if you have further questions.

PS. The other thread you have posted regarding the same matter was deleted due to duplicity. Please restrain from posting more than one thread regarding one and the same matter. Thank you.

Regards,
George
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Shaun
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 02 Apr 2014, 08:36 PM
Hi George,

Thanks for getting back to me, so you cannot present a work around?
As for 2 posts that was due to an error on your side, when I tried to submit my message I got an error, something like "Unable to process your request at this time, try again".  Which I did, but both messages were posted.
George
Telerik team
answered on 07 Apr 2014, 04:34 PM
Hi Shaun,

Thank you for your reply and for the error clarification. Perhaps it was a temporary issue. Still, if it appears again, please let us know.

In regards to RadPanorama, I am not able to provide you with a workaround for this matter since this is against the design of the control. 

Do not hesitate to contact us, should you have any other questions.

Regards,
George
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
Panorama
Asked by
Shaun
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
George
Telerik team
Shaun
Top achievements
Rank 1