This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Version 2016 R3

11 Answers 108 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
iDoklad
Top achievements
Rank 1
iDoklad asked on 21 Aug 2017, 02:10 PM

Hi,

it is possible to obtain KendoUI version 2016 R3 (http://www.telerik.com/support/whats-new/kendo-ui/release-history/kendo-ui-r3-2016)?

Best regards,

Radoslav

11 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ivan Danchev
Telerik team
answered on 22 Aug 2017, 05:32 AM
Hello Radoslav,

You can download this version of Kendo UI from your account here. On this page there is a dropdown, which allows you to choose the version for download (screenshot).

Regards,
Ivan Danchev
Progress Telerik
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
iDoklad
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 22 Aug 2017, 07:16 AM

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for your answer.

I've checked that already but it seems the version I'm looking for is missing for some reason. Any idea what that might be?
Screenshot in attachment.

Best regards,

Radoslav

Ivan Danchev
Telerik team
answered on 23 Aug 2017, 02:19 PM
Hello Radoslav,

Thank you for the additional details provided. I forwarded the information to our Sales team for further investigation. 

Regards,
Ivan Danchev
Progress Telerik
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Brandon
Telerik team
answered on 28 Aug 2017, 03:35 PM
Hello,

Thank you for following up with a screenshot. I am reaching out to see if this got resolved, or if you are still requiring assistance with getting the version you are looking for. Could you please provide the version number you are trying to download? I will work on my end to get you access to this. Thank you for the help!

Best Regards,
Brandon
Progress Telerik
iDoklad
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Aug 2017, 06:43 AM

Hi Brandon,

I'm looking for 2016.3.914 version. Thank you.

Best regards,

Radoslav

Imer
Telerik team
answered on 30 Aug 2017, 12:56 PM
Hello,

Dear Radoslav, I would suggest re-downloading our licenses with our control panel:
https://www.telerik.com/download-trial-file/v2/control-panel.

Once you have done so, please look for the  version:
http://www.telerik.com/support/whats-new/aspnet-mvc/release-history/ui-for-asp-net-mvc-r3-2016-sp1 

Let us know if you happen to have any more questions.

Regards,
Imer
Progress Telerik
Imer
Telerik team
answered on 30 Aug 2017, 12:59 PM
Hello,

I would also like to note that the  Progress® Telerik® UI for ASP.NET MVC   under your account expired on 01-Aug-2015. 

The version that you would like to download was released on 2016.

Regards,
Imer
Progress Telerik
iDoklad
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 01 Sep 2017, 08:59 AM

Hello Imer,

Thanks for your reply. I have followed your instructions but my desired version is still nowhere to be found. Screenshot in attachment.

Best regards,

Radoslav

Kathryn
Telerik team
answered on 05 Sep 2017, 12:49 PM
Hello,

Please see the documentation attached here as an alternative method to downloading this version from the control panel. Please let me know if you are still experiencing issues with this download, thank you! 

Regards,
Kathryn
Progress Telerik
iDoklad
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 05 Sep 2017, 02:09 PM

Hi Kathryn,

I've already posted this process in 22. Aug earlier in this thread. I was also told that this matter will be handled by the sales team. So far I've not been reached out by anyone. And why is the document suggesting me to contact your sales team? Shouldn't you be working on this?

Best regards,

Radoslav

Kathryn
Telerik team
answered on 07 Sep 2017, 01:46 PM
Hi Radoslav,

I'm going to close this ticket out since we resolved the issue with ticket 1128679. Thank you and have  a great day!

Regards,
Kathryn
Progress Telerik
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
iDoklad
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ivan Danchev
Telerik team
iDoklad
Top achievements
Rank 1