Using the demo located here:
The validators are allowing a post back with EnableClientScript = true, despite displaying that there is an error case.
Steps to reproduce:
1) New web form application
2) New web form
3) Copy code into aspx and codebehind
4) Add a radscriptmanager, removing the masterpage reference [which i cannot find a copy of], and removing the asp:content panels
5) Override OnLoad and insert a breakpoint
6) Run the form with client mode on, breakpoint is hit despite all the validators triggering.
7) Repeat tests in all browsers - all fail.
What am I doing wrong?
Update for clarification:
The validators fire, but they still cause a postback (is this intentional?) and server side they do not flag Page.IsValid as true or false.