Hello Ruth Goldberg,
I have tested your scenario and I was not able to reproduce the issue. I did the following in my testing scenario:
1. Create a new instance of RadMaskedEditBox
2. Set the MaskType = Standard and Mask = "##########"
3. Run the project
4. Initially the displayed text is "__________"
5. Click in the mask field
6. Type '1' and '2'
7. The displayed text now is "12________"
8. Press Tab or Shift + Tab
9. The control loses its focus and tabbing trough and out the control was successful.
This was tested with the latest Q1 2010 release of RadControls for Winforms.
If I have not understood exactly your scenario, please write me back with more detailed instructions which will help me to reproduce the possible issue.
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items.