This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Using listview in radcontrols version 2009.2.826.20

5 Answers 103 Views
ListView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
vishesh kumar
Top achievements
Rank 1
vishesh kumar asked on 16 Feb 2010, 06:30 AM
Hi,
I want to use the listview control in the 2009.2.826.20 version of radcontrol.
Is it possible?

If so, how? How do i reference it and use it.
I am not able to find the listview control neither in the toolbox or via the code in .ascx file in visual studio 2008.

Thanks
Vishesh

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Rosen
Telerik team
answered on 16 Feb 2010, 06:58 AM
Hi Vishesh,

As you may know RadListView is introduced with Q3 2009 release of RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. I have noticed in your account that you are using a trial version of Q2 2009, thus there should be on problem for you to update to the latest version of the controls suite.

All the best,
Rosen
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
vishesh kumar
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Feb 2010, 07:15 AM
Hi,
My organisation has a developer version of 

Can you let me know if i can upgrade to the latest version for free so that i can get my organisation to download the latest version.

Thanks
Vishesh
Rosen
Telerik team
answered on 16 Feb 2010, 08:24 AM
Hello Vishesh,

If your organization have a valid subscription then the holder of the account (and assigned developers)will be able to download the latest version.

Best wishes,
Rosen
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Ramya
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 25 Apr 2011, 05:18 PM
Dear team,

We are licensed users of telerik controls, please let me know the loaction from where we can download the Listview and what information would be required to get free download.

Thanks
RJ
Sebastian
Telerik team
answered on 26 Apr 2011, 05:57 PM
Hello Ramya,

You should be able to download our ListView control along with the rest of the components from the Telerik AJAX suite from your Telerik account (section 'Product Files Download').

Regards,
Sebastian
the Telerik team

Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.

Tags
ListView
Asked by
vishesh kumar
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Rosen
Telerik team
vishesh kumar
Top achievements
Rank 1