This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Using examples from RadControls for WinForms Q2 2011

3 Answers 80 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
ISB-developer
Top achievements
Rank 2
ISB-developer asked on 23 Oct 2011, 06:10 PM
Hello
I have bought Telerik Full verion with Source code an so on.. I have started to use it and it seems to fit perfectly with my needs.
I have only a problem
There are some examples in RadControls for WinForms Q2 2011 Demos (I have attached a picture) and I cannot use those examples.

I am working in VB.NET. So How could I take the code from examples and create an application? What do I have to do?

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stefan
Telerik team
answered on 26 Oct 2011, 01:47 PM
Hello,

Thank you for writing.

The source code of our demo application is available at Start Menu > Programs > Telerik > RadControls for WinForms [version] > Open Sample C#/VB Solution in Visual Studio 2010.

I hope that you find this information helpful.

Regards,
Stefan
the Telerik team

Q2’11 SP1 of RadControls for WinForms is available for download (see what's new); also available is the Q3'11 Roadmap for Telerik Windows Forms controls.

Williams
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Oct 2011, 01:51 PM
hi everybody,

can anyone tell the use of the Rad controls for winforms as u all mentioned in this postings?i need to know the details of running an exe created of a project done in windows application using vs2008 on client machines with crystal reports.

Thanks in advance for ur replies...
Stefan
Telerik team
answered on 01 Nov 2011, 06:05 PM
Hello Williams,

Thank you for writing.

I am not quite sure that I understand your question. If you are interested to know what it takes to run application created with RadControls for WinForms on a end-user machine, then all you need to do is to merge the assemblies from your project with IL merge and provide them to the end users. More information about application deployment can be found at this link. If this is now your question, please try to paraphrase it and provide additional details, so I can address it correctly. 

Additionally, please note that this thread concerns our demo application and I would suggest when you have questions not related to a particular thread, to open a new one and post your question there. 

Best wishes,
Stefan
the Telerik team

Q2’11 SP1 of RadControls for WinForms is available for download (see what's new); also available is the Q3'11 Roadmap for Telerik Windows Forms controls.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
ISB-developer
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Stefan
Telerik team
Williams
Top achievements
Rank 1