This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Urgent

4 Answers 74 Views
CoverFlow
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Chitra Krishnan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Chitra Krishnan asked on 10 Nov 2009, 11:59 AM

While using RadCoverflow for silverlight , I am not able to see all the images in the coverflow. only one image is displayed at a time. I need to use scrollviewer to scroll through the other items. Inbetween the coverflow and the album cover a big rectangular image is showing which stretches till the end.the album cover is standing in the middle of that rectangular image. while scrolling the entire rectangular image along with the album cover is rotating.  

<Image Source="{Binding ImageSource}" Stretch="Fill" telerikNavigation:RadCoverFlow.EnableLoadNotification="True" />

iam not able to add radcoverflow in the imagesource also it is throwing error as EnableLoadNotification not found.

Please help me out in this regard.

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Valeri Hristov
Telerik team
answered on 10 Nov 2009, 12:47 PM
Hello,

I suspect that you are using the pre-Q3 version of RadCoverFlow, hence the missing EnableLoadNotification attached property. On the other hand I would not recommend putting RadCoverFlow inside a ScrollViewer if you want to scroll through the images - you sould use a ScrollBar instead:
http://demos.telerik.com/silverlight/#CoverFlow/FirstLook

In case you are data-binding the control, the following example might be of help:
http://demos.telerik.com/silverlight/#CoverFlow/DataBinding

Sincerely yours,
Valeri Hristov
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
Chitra Krishnan
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 10 Nov 2009, 01:28 PM

Hi,

I am using 'RadControls for Silverlight Q3 2009' version.
I am not using coverflow inside the scroll bar. I just did what is given in the www.telerik.com/silverlight/#coverflow/firstlook. only one image inside a big rectangular box to the size of the grid is showing.other images are not visible. if only i scroll, it shows the next image alone. all the images are not visible side by side. i dont know how to remove the rectangular box.

Valeri Hristov
Telerik team
answered on 10 Nov 2009, 01:43 PM
Hello,

Did you set Width/Height on the Image elements inside RadCoverFlow? If the images are large, they will not be automatically resized by RadCoverFlow.

If the above does not help, could you open a new support ticket and attach your application there so that we could debug it and see what's wrong?

Best wishes,
Valeri Hristov
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
Chitra Krishnan
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 12 Nov 2009, 07:01 AM
Hi Valeri,

It is working. I set the items height and widht in the radcoverflow. Thank you!

Regards
Chitra K
Inautix India.

Tags
CoverFlow
Asked by
Chitra Krishnan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Valeri Hristov
Telerik team