This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

URGENT---ASP.NET AJAX Upgrade fail from to Version 2013.2.717.45 to 2017.1.228.45

1 Answer 45 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Syed
Top achievements
Rank 1
Syed asked on 08 Mar 2017, 07:54 PM
Hi There
I am trying to upgrade my project from ASP.NET AJAX Upgrade fail from to Version 2013.2.717.45 to 2017.1.228.45. But it is giving me all sorts of problems. I am sending you few errors, can you please take a look and come back to me as soon as possible. I am using VS 2012
This is really urgent and your help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Syed

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 09 Mar 2017, 12:10 PM

Hello Syed,

Straight to the issues:

Error 1) The first error is thrown by a jQuery UI script which is not used or distributed by Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX.  

Version 2013.2.717.45 uses jQuery 1.9.1, while version 2017.1.228.45 - jQuery 1.11.1 as noted here

You should check which jQuery UI version is suitable for jQuery 1.11.1.

Error 2) Just Code is pointing errors in jQuery UI CSS files, which are again files from an external library that we do not support.

Error 3) The warning messages in the third screenshot are due to that the 

Telerik.Window.Documents.Core.dll, Telerik.Window.Documents.Flow.dll, Telerik.Window.Documents.FormatProviders.OpenXml.dll, Telerik.Window.Documents.SpreadSheet.dll and Telerik.Windows.Zip.dll assemblies are registered in the GAC.

What you can do is to register manually these assemblies into the bin folder and fix their references in the project or configure the project to use the assemblies from the GAC.

You can find information about the GAC in this help article: http://docs.telerik.com/devtools/aspnet-ajax/deployment/using-the-global-assembly-cache.

Best regards,
Rumen
Telerik by Progress
Try our brand new, jQuery-free Angular 2 components built from ground-up which deliver the business app essential building blocks - a grid component, data visualization (charts) and form elements.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Syed
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Rumen
Telerik team
Share this question
or