Although the sample command line reference a pretty older version the KB is still valid (the last revision is from Dec 6th, 2012).
Anyway you can always download the Telerik Reporting setup package from your account: log in first and navigating to Manage Products -> DevCraft Ultimate -> Dwonload Installer and other Resources -> Reporting -> Browse all product files -> Automatic Installation: Download Reporting
In case you use the Telerik Control Panel please note that all packages are cached on your disk. You can find the download location from the Telerik Control Panel's Options dialog (available through the blue gear at top-right):
The rest is as described in the KB article, just change the path to the file and the name of the file.
There is one more thing you can try to reset the toolbox:
1. Close Visual Studio;
2. Open the "c:\Users\<your_user_name_here>
\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\11.0" folder and remove all the .TBD files;
3. Run the "regedit" tool. For this click the "Run" item in the Start menu and type "regedit" without quotation marks;
4. Find the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VisualStudio\11.0\ToolboxControlsInstaller_AssemblyFoldersExCache"
5. Remove everything from these keys leaving them empty;
6. Run Visual Studio (with the logging enabled) again and wait until it recreates all items in the Toolbox. To enable to VS logging see here
Once you have done resetting the VS toolbox you can test in a separate new solution/project whether you have Telerik Reporting Q1 2013 items in the toolbox.
the Telerik team
See what's new in Telerik Reporting Q1 2013. Register for the March 4 webinar to witness the impressive new visualizations in Telerik Reporting. Just for fun, 10 webinar attendees will be randomly selected to win a Telerik T-shirt and a $50 Gift Certificate to ThinkGeek. Register now! Seats are limited!