This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Upgraded from JustMock Q3 2010 to Q2 2011 - Mock.Create and Mock.SetupStatic throwing exceptions

1 Answer 32 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Chad
Top achievements
Rank 1
Chad asked on 28 Sep 2011, 05:13 AM
Hi as the subject explains I've updated to JustMock Q2 2011 and now have exceptions thrown.

System.Reflection.Emit.ILGenerator.Emit(OpCode opcode, MethodInfo meth)
š..(ILGenerator il, Type target, MethodBase methodInfo)
š..Š(MethodBase methodBase, Boolean isFrameworkMethod, Type target)
š..Š(Type target, MethodBase methodBase, Boolean isFrameworkMethod, Boolean force)
š..Š(MethodBase methodBase, Boolean isMsCorlib, Boolean force)
.€.(Behavior behavior, Boolean static)
.€.‡()
Telerik.JustMock.Mock.Create(Type target, Behavior behavior, Object[] args)
Telerik.JustMock.Mock.Create(Type target, Object[] args)
Telerik.JustMock.Mock.Create[T]()
TPN.MessageProcessor.Tests.DeliveryMessageProcessorTemplateTest.Setup() in C:\Source\TPN\DEV\TPN.TestSuite\MessageProcessor\DeliveryMessageProcessorTemplateTest.cs: line 45

I haven't installed the MSI, just added the dll from (JustMock_2011.2.713_Dev.msi) which I expect wouldn't cause any problems, I'm using VS 2010. I couldn't find anything in the release notes related to Q2 2011, any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ricky
Telerik team
answered on 28 Sep 2011, 10:43 AM
Hi Chad,

Thanks again for reporting the exception.

However you can try the latest internal build from the site released a week ago.

The release note can be found here:
http://www.telerik.com/versionnotes.aspx?nb=1&id=1544

Additionally, If you are still facing the exception with the above mentioned build then you can send me the exception message along with the class that is causing it which I will use to investigate the problem and possibly can you the fix through a private build (In that regard you have to open a support ticket).
Kind Regards,
Mehfuz
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Chad
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ricky
Telerik team
Share this question
or