Can you please try clearing the CLI cache. I suppose you are running AppBuilder on a Mac, so please go ahead and delete the ~/.appbuilder-cli/Cache
folder on your machine. If you are working on a Windows machine, you should find the folder under %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Cache.
If this doesn't help, please run Fiddler to intercept the HTTP requests AppBuilder performs.
In order to capture the traffic with Fiddler follow these steps:
- Configure AppBuilder CLI to allow fiddler captures
- If you’re working on a MAC machine go to the /usr/local/lib/node_modules/appbuilder/config folder
- If you're working on a Windows machine go to the %appdata%\npm\node_modules\appbuilder\config folder
- Open the config.json file with a text editor of your choice
- Set "PROXY_TO_FIDDLER": true
- Download Fiddler from here and install it.
- Run Fiddler and go to Tools -> Fiddler Options.
- On the HTTPS page, verify that Capture HTTPS Connects is enabled.
- Verify that Decrypt HTTPS traffic is enabled with the ...from all processes option and minimize Fiddler to tray.
- Run AppBuilder CLI and try to open the simulator
- In Fiddler, go to File -> Save -> All Sessions, save the archive to disk. This will produce a SAZ file.
Please send us the saz and we will further investigate the case. Thank you in advance for your assistance.