Thank you for opening this thread.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused as the described case is a problem in the current version of the VSExtensions
and it will be fixed in our next release which you can expect soon.
Meanwhile, I can recommend you to apply the following steps on each of your solutions that contains projects using Telerik UI for WPF:
- Using Windows Explorer navigate to [SOLUTIONDIRECTORY]\lib\RCWPF\ if exists . There you can find all Telerik UI for WPF distributions copied when you created/converted Telerik WPF project and checked "Add referenced assemblies to solution" (screenshot attached)
- For each distribution in the folder do the following
- Delete the distribution folder
- Open the solution in Visual Studio
- Launch the Upgrade Wizard (Telerik menu -> UI for WPF -> Upgrade Wizard)
- Check for upgrade only the projects that use the deleted distribution (screenshot attached)
- Make sure that the "Add referenced assemblies to solution" option is checked (screenshot attached)
- In the distribution chooser select a version to upgrade to that is equal to the version that the selected projects use (screenshot attached)
- Finish the upgrade process
These steps should fix the issues you have described.
Please let me know in case the issue still occurs.
Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos
and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.