This isn't all that difficult but I thought I'd post it anyway to possibly save someone some time. I went through one of my projects last night and updated the radM:radmenu's to telerik:radmenu's, and here's what I found:
1) Just like all the other Prometheus controls, if you're using a non-embedded skin (which I think most people would be for the menu), you have to set the EnableEmbeddedSkins property to "False"
2) The CSS selector names have changed which means that all of your current styling won't be applied. Go into the stylesheet that contains the definitions for the menu styling and update at least the following:
- .link is now .rmLink
- .text is now .rmText
- .group is now .rmGroup
- .rootGroup is now .rmRootGroup
I imagine that all the other names have been updated to use a similar naming convention; since I don't happen to use any of them (.firstGroup, etc.), I cannot confirm this.
Hope that helps somebody.