This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Upgrade from Telerik 2011 to 2014

2 Answers 29 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
fatma
Top achievements
Rank 1
fatma asked on 08 Jan 2015, 09:19 AM
Hello,
I have a web application developped in VS 2010 with Telerik 2011. the used language is asp and vb.net
I upgraded my application to the VS 2012 and Telerik 2014. I changed the Telerik references in my application with the new ones and it wokrs perfectly in my post.
When i execute my application in my local post, all the telerik controls wokrs.
I should deploy it in an IIs server (IIs 7). 
But when i run my application from the IIS server, all the telerik controls doesn't works.
Is it normal that the telerik controls works in my local post and doesn't work in the IIS server?
Haw can i solve this problem?

Thanks.

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Pavlina
Telerik team
answered on 12 Jan 2015, 05:07 PM
Hi,

It is possible this problem to be related to wrong IIS configuration or javascript error. If you open the browser's console you'll probably see some javascript errors. It is very important to not have any javascript errors so the Telerik controls work properly.

In case there is no errors, please provide some additional information (problematic code or live URL) that can help us investigate the case further.

Regards,
Pavlina
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

fatma
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Jan 2015, 04:39 PM
HI,

I resolved the problem, it was in the file Web.config
I updated the version of Telerik in the web.config file.

thenks
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
fatma
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Pavlina
Telerik team
fatma
Top achievements