Unable to debug ASP.NET projects with Q3 2013

8 posts, 0 answers
  1. Ovidiu
    Ovidiu avatar
    2 posts

Posted 23 Oct 2013 Link to this post

The temporary solution was to uninstall the version Q3 2013 of JustMock.

I rised a ticket here: http://feedback.telerik.com/Project/105/Feedback/Details/63749-unable-to-debug-asp-net-projects-with-q3-2013

I hope the problem will be fixed soon.

Regards,
    Ovidiu
  2. Kaloyan
    Admin
    Kaloyan avatar
    872 posts

Hi Ovidiu,

Thank you for contacting us about this issue.

Our development team is currently working on the fix. We plan to release a new JustMock version by the end of this week, where the fix will be present.

We apologize for the inconveniences caused.

Regards,
    Kaloyan
    Telerik
    Share what you think about JustTrace & JustMock with us, so we can become even better! You can use the built-in feedback tool inside JustTrace, our forums, or our JustTrace or JustMock portals.
  3. DevCraft R3 2016 release webinar banner
  4. Ovidiu
    Ovidiu avatar
    2 posts

Thank you for your prompt response.
  5. Kaloyan
    Admin
    Kaloyan avatar
    872 posts

Hi again Ovidiu,

I will notify you here when the release is available.

Thank you for the understanding.

Regards,
    Kaloyan
    Telerik
    Share what you think about JustTrace & JustMock with us, so we can become even better! You can use the built-in feedback tool inside JustTrace, our forums, or our JustTrace or JustMock portals.
  6. David
    David avatar
    1 posts

Posted 29 Oct 2013 Link to this post

Can you be more proactive with communicating these kinds of issues?  Its very time expensive to chase down these kinds of errors in a tool I never use (justmock) that prevent frequently used tools (debugger) from working correctly.

Maybe a notification on the visual studio start page?  Even email would work.

7. jdgoulden
    jdgoulden avatar
    20 posts

Posted 29 Oct 2013 Link to this post

I agree with David's comments I spent nearly 8 hours today trying to resolve this issue except I was unable to debug a WinForms application. Not the normal level of communication I would hope for. I was lucky enough to stumble on a comment on MSDN
  8. Kaloyan
    Admin
    Kaloyan avatar
    872 posts

Posted 31 Oct 2013 Link to this post

Hello David and jdgoulden,

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused.

Normally we would notify on such unwanted behavior coming from our products. However, this time the issue was reported by clients (it wasn't a known matter for us until then). We managed to fix it and we planned a new JustMock release for this week, containing that fix.

Nevertheless, we misjudged the importance of notifying our clients about the situation and as we can all see this played bad for us and you. As we cannot promise that issues (bugs) won't be introduced with our products, we will at least try to inform on time for them.

The good news are that the release is just around the corner now. I will keep you informed here (in this thread) upon updates.

Please, let me know if there is anything else, I can assist you with.

Regards,
    Kaloyan
    Telerik
  9. Kaloyan
    Admin
    Kaloyan avatar
    872 posts

Posted 01 Nov 2013 Link to this post

Hi,

I am happy to say that we have just released JustMock 2013.3.1101. As it is an Internal Build, you can download the msi from here. Or use the auto-update feature in JustMock by enabling the internal builds in it.

Regards,
    Kaloyan
    Telerik
DevCraft R3 2016 release webinar banner