This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Unable to debug ASP.NET projects with Q3 2013

7 Answers 66 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ovidiu
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ovidiu asked on 23 Oct 2013, 07:53 AM
The temporary solution was to uninstall the version Q3 2013 of JustMock.

I rised a ticket here: http://feedback.telerik.com/Project/105/Feedback/Details/63749-unable-to-debug-asp-net-projects-with-q3-2013

I hope the problem will be fixed soon.

Regards,
Ovidiu

7 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kaloyan
Telerik team
answered on 23 Oct 2013, 08:37 AM
Hi Ovidiu,

Thank you for contacting us about this issue.

Our development team is currently working on the fix. We plan to release a new JustMock version by the end of this week, where the fix will be present.

We apologize for the inconveniences caused.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik
Share what you think about JustTrace & JustMock with us, so we can become even better! You can use the built-in feedback tool inside JustTrace, our forums, or our JustTrace or JustMock portals.
Ovidiu
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 23 Oct 2013, 08:50 AM
Thank you for your prompt response.
Kaloyan
Telerik team
answered on 23 Oct 2013, 11:45 AM
Hi again Ovidiu,

I will notify you here when the release is available.

Thank you for the understanding.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik
Share what you think about JustTrace & JustMock with us, so we can become even better! You can use the built-in feedback tool inside JustTrace, our forums, or our JustTrace or JustMock portals.
David
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Oct 2013, 06:35 PM

Can you be more proactive with communicating these kinds of issues?  Its very time expensive to chase down these kinds of errors in a tool I never use (justmock) that prevent frequently used tools (debugger) from working correctly.

Maybe a notification on the visual studio start page?  Even email would work.

jdgoulden
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Oct 2013, 09:36 PM
I agree with David's comments I spent nearly 8 hours today trying to resolve this issue except I was unable to debug a WinForms application. Not the normal level of communication I would hope for. I was lucky enough to stumble on a comment on MSDN
Kaloyan
Telerik team
answered on 31 Oct 2013, 09:36 AM
Hello David and jdgoulden,

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused.

Normally we would notify on such unwanted behavior coming from our products. However, this time the issue was reported by clients (it wasn't a known matter for us until then). We managed to fix it and we planned a new JustMock release for this week, containing that fix.

Nevertheless, we misjudged the importance of notifying our clients about the situation and as we can all see this played bad for us and you. As we cannot promise that issues (bugs) won't be introduced with our products, we will at least try to inform on time for them.

The good news are that the release is just around the corner now. I will keep you informed here (in this thread) upon updates.

Please, let me know if there is anything else, I can assist you with.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik
Kaloyan
Telerik team
answered on 01 Nov 2013, 01:48 PM
Hi,

I am happy to say that we have just released JustMock 2013.3.1101. As it is an Internal Build, you can download the msi from here. Or use the auto-update feature in JustMock by enabling the internal builds in it.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Ovidiu
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kaloyan
Telerik team
Ovidiu
Top achievements
Rank 1