This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

UI for Winforms Q3 2014 (version 2014.3.1104)

2 Answers 32 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
AdrianG
Top achievements
Rank 1
AdrianG asked on 19 Nov 2014, 09:41 AM
Hi

Could you tell me if UI for Winforms Q3 2014 (version 2014.3.1104) released November 5th is effectively SP1?

If so, have you dropped the Service Patch (SP1, SP2 etc) convention?

The reason I ask is that we normally wait for SP1 releases before upgrading Telerik controls and I want to know what to look out for in the future.

Many thanks.

Adrian

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stefan
Telerik team
answered on 19 Nov 2014, 11:09 AM
Hi Adrian,

Thank you for writing.

The 1104 version in pure Q3 release, it is not service pack. The service pack is planned for the beginning of December.

Perhaps what brought the confusion is that we initially released Q3 with version 1021, however, we had a few complains from customers about blocking issues, which we immediately addressed and issues Q3 once again, this time with version 1104.]

I hope that you find this information useful. Should you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Stefan
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

AdrianG
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 19 Nov 2014, 11:14 AM
Thanks Stefan.

Yes, I was a bit confused by the earlier Q3 release but that explains it. Will look out for the service pack in December.

Regards

Adrian
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
AdrianG
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Stefan
Telerik team
AdrianG