There are a number of ways you can tackle putting Twitter functionality into your app.
- If you want to show a specific timeline, you can use the Twitter widgets, placing the code provided by Twitter directly in your HTML. You can get the code for such a widget from your profile.
- You can use the Twitter REST API. You can read more about it here. It is probably the most advanced option giving you the most options. You can read about using REST with Cordova here.
- You can utilize the Twitter plugin (currently available for iOS only). This plugin lets you send tweets.
- You can use the Social Message Plugin to post tweets.
- You can use the Share plugin to post tweets.
- You can use the SocialSharing plugin to post tweets.