2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Chuck
    Chuck avatar
    7 posts

Posted 23 Jan 2013 Link to this post

I am completely new to Just Mock, and for that matter, fairly new to the VS Unit Testing framework. As naive newcomer, I'd welcome any pointers to step-by-step tutorials for setting up unit tests and then using Just Mock properly.
    I have set up a test project, and created a test class, so that's mainly done I guess.
    But how exactly does one proceed to mock up, say, Windows calls that are made by private methods in the target class?
    I'm truly a babe in the woods here. So when I say I'm looking for "step-by-step tutorials", I mean on the order of "Just Mock Just For Idiots". :)
  2. Vladi
    Vladi avatar
    167 posts

Posted 24 Jan 2013 Link to this post

Hi Chuck,

Please read these three links below which will give you important getting started information how to mock. I believe they will help you a lot but if you need more help, write to us and we'll be happy to assist you.

Blog Post: Getting started with NUnit and JustMock

JustMock Help Documentation: Getting Started

JustMock Help Documentation: Quick Start

Kind regards,
    the Telerik team
    Share what you think about JustTrace & JustMock with us, so we can become even better! You can use the built-in feedback tool inside JustTrace, our forums, or our JustTrace or JustMock portals.
  3. DevCraft R3 2016 release webinar banner