Tutorial

8 posts, 0 answers
  1. Donald Miller
    Donald Miller avatar
    8 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 Link to this post

There was a really nice tutorial for the ASP Dot Net controls. Is there an updated one for the Prometheus controls. TIA
  2. Shinu
    Shinu avatar
    17764 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 Link to this post

Hi Donald,

Go through the following help article.
    RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX Q1 2008

Shinu.
  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
  4. Ivo
    Admin
    Ivo avatar
    689 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 Link to this post

Hi Donald,

We are now working on a full set of training resources for RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. These will include step-by-step guides for implementing the controls as well as video tutorials with sample projects. The first version will be shipped in the coming weeks.

These materials will perfectly complement the online demos (http://www.telerik.com/demos/aspnet/prometheus) and docs (http://www.telerik.com/help/radcontrols/aspnet-ajax) we now have.

Regards,
    Ivo
    the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions at the new Telerik Support Center
  5. Kevin
    Kevin avatar
    37 posts

Posted 04 Aug 2008 Link to this post

Ok, three months later we have the Telerik trainer and some new videos, but where's the step-by-step tutorial for ASP.Net Ajax that's been promised?
  6. Lino
    Lino avatar
    54 posts

Posted 05 Aug 2008 Link to this post

It is coming, it is coming :)  I promise

This time we are taking a pretty big approach and hope that the new courseware will very well received.  Based on a lot of feedback, we decided to build a full blown application for the courseware to be built over 24 chapters. The application is called ActiveSkill and the courseware will allow Telerik customers to see how the radcontrols work but more importantly, how they interact with other radcontrols, ASP.NET controls, Ajax, JSON, Web services, etc...  Also demonstrating best practice for speed and optimization is taught all over the courseware.
    I appreciate your patience while this state of the art courseware is being developed, but I promise it will be worth the wait.

Thanks a million
    Lino Tadros, MVP
    President & CEO
    Falafel Software Inc.
  7. Kevin
    Kevin avatar
    37 posts

Posted 05 Aug 2008 Link to this post

Well that's very exciting.  I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
  8. Kevin
    Kevin avatar
    37 posts

Posted 06 Nov 2008 Link to this post

Finally!!! I just took a look at it and I'm very excited to work through it.
  9. Lino
    Lino avatar
    54 posts

Posted 06 Nov 2008 Link to this post

Excellent! Thanks Kevin.

Please let us know how you find the new courseware, we are very excited about this release.

Cheers
    Lino
UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017