TreeView Drag and Drop

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. troy
    troy avatar
    20 posts

Posted 02 Sep 2011 Link to this post

With the WPF Q2 2011 release, the autoscroll for dragging treeview items has stopped working.  I have verified that by modifying your TreeView Drag and Drop example for both Q1 and Q2 releases.  If you give the RadTreeView1 control a Height of 200 ( enabling it to have a scroll bar ) and then drag an item to the bottom of the tree view, it will autoscroll for Q1 release, but does not for the Q2 release.

Please advise.

Troy
  2. Tina Stancheva
    Admin
    Tina Stancheva avatar
    3298 posts

Posted 03 Sep 2011 Link to this post

Hi Troy,

Thank you for reporting this issue - I updated your Telerik account accordingly. However, we will need more time to investigate it and find what's is causing it.

I will keep you posted.

Kind regards,
    Tina Stancheva
    the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

3. UI for WPF is Visual Studio 2017 Ready
  4. Hristo
    Admin
    Hristo avatar
    352 posts

Posted 12 Sep 2011 Link to this post

Hello Troy,

Since version 2011.2 AutoScroll behavior is not supported by default by the drag and drop manager. It can be enabled using custom behavior similar to the on in the sample project attached.

We are currently considering whether to include that behaviour in the Navigation Dll in order to provide fluent user experiencing while upgrading our control.

Best wishes,
    Hristo
    the Telerik team
    Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>