Yes I have a perfect example.
1) Navigate to http://demos.telerik.com/wpf/
2) pick the Window and UserControl sample (you will see a dialog labeld "Daily Report"
3) Open another application like Notepad.exe
4) Click the "Send" button on the sample app and *quickly* activate the notpade.exe instance. (by activate I mean click in the text area. This changes focus off the IE browser hosting the WPF sample app)
- You will see that the "Alert" dialog never displays and the sample becomes unresponsive. I looked closer into this and noticed the following behavior issues with RadWindow
1) If the host application does not have focus, the RadWindow being asked to ShowDialog will not appear. It is active, but *not loaded*. I know this because I wrote a timer that checks the "IsLoaded" property and it never becomes 'true'. As I posted a while ago, the only way to correct this issue is by the following hack