We managed to reproduce this issue and we logged it in our feedback portal
where you can track its status. We also updated your telerik account points as a thanks for your cooperation.
As a workaround you can consider moving your context menu actions from ContextMenu to SettingsPane.
You can check this SDK project
showing a custom Settings Pane.
Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos
and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.