Since people seem to be using this thread to report false positives, I'll add one. I just started trying out JustCode today, and so far I like it. :) I found this problem in an Outlook 2007 Add-in project (using VSTO, which is what you get if you create a new project under Office > 2007).
The false positives are on Outlook., and anything derived from it.
I've got Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook imported as part of the project (which is done automatically in this type of project). I suspect the issue JustCode is having is around this user namespace import: Outlook = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook
I've included some code that illustrates the problem, but you can make it appear by simply creating a new Outlook 2007 add-in and doing "dim asdf as Outlook.Mailitem= nothing"
mail = TryCast(inspector.CurrentItem, Outlook.MailItem)
' didn't work
"Outlook Mail Item could not be created."