This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

TimePicker binding issue in 2014 Q2 version

1 Answer 64 Views
TimePicker
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Morten
Top achievements
Rank 1
Morten asked on 10 Jul 2014, 10:20 AM
Hello, I am using RadTimePicker  for selecting time and on click of a button adding the selected time to a ListView. When I select a time say 13:00:00 and click on add button, it gets added.
 But when I select a time say 13:00:00 and edit it as say 13:10:00 and then click on add button it does not get added This issue I get only while using version Q2 2014. While the same control from Q3 2013 version works fine. I see that when I select a time and I edit it and then Click on the add Button, the Time value is not getting bound to the property AtTime in ViewModel. XAML :
 < telerik:RadTimePicker x:Uid="uxAtTimePicker" x:Name="uxAtTimePicker" Width="203" VerticalAlignment="Center" SelectedTime="{Binding AtTime, Mode=TwoWay, UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged}"> ViewModel: public TimeSpan? AtTime
 {
 get
 {
 return theAtTime;
 }
 set
 {
 theAtTime = value;
 base.OnPropertyChanged("AtTime");
 }
 } Please help me out with a solution. Thanks,
 Best Regards,
 Santhosh B

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kalin
Telerik team
answered on 11 Jul 2014, 07:59 AM
Hi Santhosh,

I have already replayed you regarding the same issue in this forum thread. Could you please check my answer there - I have also suggested a work around in my post.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Kalin
Telerik

Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.

Tags
TimePicker
Asked by
Morten
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kalin
Telerik team
Share this question
or