TimePicker binding issue in 2014 Q2 version

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Morten
    Morten  avatar
    2 posts

Posted 10 Jul 2014 Link to this post

Hello, I am using RadTimePicker  for selecting time and on click of a button adding the selected time to a ListView. When I select a time say 13:00:00 and click on add button, it gets added.
     But when I select a time say 13:00:00 and edit it as say 13:10:00 and then click on add button it does not get added This issue I get only while using version Q2 2014. While the same control from Q3 2013 version works fine. I see that when I select a time and I edit it and then Click on the add Button, the Time value is not getting bound to the property AtTime in ViewModel. XAML :
     < telerik:RadTimePicker x:Uid="uxAtTimePicker" x:Name="uxAtTimePicker" Width="203" VerticalAlignment="Center" SelectedTime="{Binding AtTime, Mode=TwoWay, UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged}"> ViewModel: public TimeSpan? AtTime
     {
     get
     {
     return theAtTime;
     }
     set
     {
     theAtTime = value;
     base.OnPropertyChanged("AtTime");
     }
     } Please help me out with a solution. Thanks,
     Best Regards,
     Santhosh B
  2. Kalin
    Admin
    Kalin avatar
    1209 posts

Posted 11 Jul 2014 Link to this post

Hi Santhosh,

I have already replayed you regarding the same issue in this forum thread. Could you please check my answer there - I have also suggested a work around in my post.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Kalin
    Telerik

Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.

3. UI for WPF is Visual Studio 2017 Ready