I'm having an issue with Recurring appointments on the latest version of the Telerik UI. (2015.1.331.20)
I have the SystemTimeZone property of the Scheduler set to UTC, and the computer is set to US Central time. (-5) When I set up one time appointments, everything works great. The times are saved to the database in UTC, and everything flows as it should.
When setting up recurring appointments, however, everything breaks. It seems right when setup, but once it's saved to the database and reloaded, everything is "off" by 5 hours. If I setup a recurring appointment at 8AM, it'll save as being at 1 PM, just like the standalone appointment, which is correct. But when it's loaded back, it'll appear at 3 AM on the schedule.
Odder yet, the Occurrences collection is actually correct... it shows the occurrences at 8AM, as it should. But visual display shows them at 3 AM. Basically, recurring appointments are subtracting the 5 hours TWICE.
I need a fix for this behavior that doesn't involve setting the computer time to UTC. (That's the only thing that worked thus far.)
This is in C#, and the OS is windows 7 Pro SP1