This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Theming

1 Answer 51 Views
CoverFlow
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Frank
Top achievements
Rank 1
Frank asked on 06 Jun 2011, 09:15 AM
Hello,

im using the RadCoverflow Example. I want to apply the Theme Office Silver. I added the Reference "Office_Silver" and wrote the code telerik:Theming.Theme="Office_Silver" or telerik:StyleManager.Theme="Office_Silver", but i get only a white Background. How can I set the telerik Theme in RadCoverflow Example?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dani
Telerik team
answered on 08 Jun 2011, 11:42 AM
Hello Christian,

The telerik:StyleManager.Theme="Office_Silver" syntax would be the correct one if you were to apply a theme to the RadCoverFlow control.

However, RadCoverFlow control is an ItemsControl that simply presents its items. With very slight exceptions, basically it does not have a visual representation of theming. That means that the background of the control is not themable, it is not intended to be changed depending on the theme applied. If you wish to set a background to RadCoverFlow, use the straightforward way: Background="Gray", for example.

I hope this will shed some insight on the behavior of the control. If you wish to accomplish a certain visual effect, please share more details.

All the best,
Dani
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
CoverFlow
Asked by
Frank
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dani
Telerik team
Share this question
or