This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Themes

4 Answers 102 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Javor
Top achievements
Rank 1
Javor asked on 15 May 2017, 02:41 PM

Hi,

I try to load runtime Theme but after load of my application and the window which used to show is invisible i can't find why can you help me.

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Javor
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 15 May 2017, 02:45 PM
I have example project but how can i attached ? 
Javor
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 15 May 2017, 02:50 PM

Here is the example

Javor
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 May 2017, 06:14 AM
Here is the example https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_UcBhcYJwBSOFM1NTB1TS1TR0k/view?usp=sharing
Dinko | Tech Support Engineer
Telerik team
answered on 17 May 2017, 03:44 PM
Hi Javor,

Thank you for provided project.

If you want to use RadRibbonWindow and RadWindow with NoXAML binaries there are several steps to accomplish this.
  1. RadRibbonWindow 
  • Set in the static constructor of the Window:
    Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadRibbonWindow.IsWindowsThemeEnabled = False
    If its value is True, you will have the default style from the Windows OS. You can find more information in our help covering RibbonWindow
  • Create custom Style which target type is set to MainWindow with a BasedOn property set to a RadRibbonWindowStyle static resource (which can be found in RibbonWindowStyle.xaml in the attached project):
    <Style TargetType="local:RibbonWindow" BasedOn="{StaticResource RadRibbonWindowStyle}" />
  • In your case in the GlobalSettingsResourcesManager file, you can create a ResourceDictionary object and set the Uri string to "RibbonWindowStyle.xaml" and add it to the MergedDictionaries collection.

2. RadWindow  

• Create custom Style which target type is set to Login with a BasedOn property set to static resource (which can be found in WindowStyle.xaml in the attached project):
    <Style TargetType="local:Login" BasedOn="{StaticResource RadWindowStyle}" />
    You can find more information in the Use RadWindow as User Control help article in our documentation.
  • In your case in the GlobalSettingsResourcesManager file, you can create a ResourceDictionary object and set the Uri string to "RadWindowStyle.xaml" and add it to the MergedDictionaries collection.
For your convenience, we have modified the provided project from your reply and attached here. Give this project a try and let us know if it works for you.

Regards,
Dinko
Telerik by Progress
Want to extend the target reach of your WPF applications, leveraging iOS, Android, and UWP? Try UI for Xamarin, a suite of polished and feature-rich components for the Xamarin framework, which you to write beautiful native mobile apps using a single shared C# codebase.
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Javor
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Javor
Top achievements
Rank 1
Dinko | Tech Support Engineer
Telerik team