This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Theme Source in 2012 Q2

3 Answers 57 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Matthias Bibo
Top achievements
Rank 1
Matthias Bibo asked on 04 Jul 2012, 12:28 PM

Hi,

I noticed that the Source for the Telerik Themes (Windows7Theme, etc..) are not correct, some of the sourcefiles are not included in the Visual Studio project files. This causes crashes in the Appliaction if you build your own Themes on bases of the Telerik Themes.
Including the missing files (e.g. Telerik.Windows.Controls.Charting.xaml) to the Visual Studio project solved the issue for us.

Best Regards,
Matthias Bibo

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Sia
Telerik team
answered on 08 Jul 2012, 08:54 PM
Hello Mathias,

Thank you very much for the feedback. Can you please give us more details about these missing files, because on my end everything seems ok? A screenshot of the theme project with missing files for example would be appreciated.

Greetings,
Sia
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Matthias Bibo
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 09 Jul 2012, 03:18 PM
Hi,

here is a Screenshot with the missing files highlited. The files are in fact there just not included in the Projectfile.
Hope it helps...

Best Regrads,

Matthias Bibo
Accepted
Sia
Telerik team
answered on 10 Jul 2012, 10:38 AM
Hello Mathias,

Thank you again for your cooperation. I confirm that there is a problem with some of the files, but the Charting and the Gauge one are included in the Themes solution in the latest installation (in the Themes folder).

In the Themes.Implicit folder they both are excluded by purpose because they do not support implicit themes.

I will investigate why there are missing files. Please find your telerik points updated.

Regards,
Sia
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Matthias Bibo
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Sia
Telerik team
Matthias Bibo
Top achievements
Rank 1