The main issue is that nothing will 'Click' no matter what I try and add into the element.
The attached screen shots show a couple of examples - the first one "1 Element Capture Error" is from clicking on "Customer Service" link however when I checked the element - it was actually pointing to another link.
the second one "2 ElementSayingPassed" is from the playback of this incorrect element capture whereby Telerik is saying its passed but actually - nothing was clicked (even the incorrect link) and the page is still on the main search page.
the third image "3 ElementFoundLeftClick" is a step I built which correctly finds the link I want to click bu using the left mouse click function, however - image 4 "4 ElementSayingPassedLeftClick" has the same issue as image 2 whereby its saying its passed but it hasn't clicked it.
I have 'simulate real click' checked too.
Like I say I can give you remote access to my machine in order for you to take a look but I am unable to give you access to our Aurelia system as its solely on our test environment at the moment.
I hope the screen shots provide some useful information.