TelerikControlPanelSetup_2014_3_1118.exe installing error

38 posts, 0 answers
  1. Michael
    Michael avatar
    2 posts

Posted 29 Jan 2015 in reply to Ventsi Link to this post

Great news, Ventsi!

Let me know if you have a test download that points to test deployment server. If you want early feedback, I can download and run to ensure it's able to communicate with the target configuration from my execution environment.
  2. UIdev
    UIdev avatar
    74 posts

Posted 30 Jan 2015 Link to this post

Thanks Ventsi for your work on this, it's greatly appreciated!

Can you please post here when the change has been made on the server side of things, so that we know when to try TCP again?  Looking forward to hearing from you next week when things are hopefully back to working - thanks again!
  3. Ventsi
    Admin
    Ventsi avatar
    46 posts

Posted 02 Feb 2015 Link to this post

Hi guys,

The maintenance was completed successfully and the Telerik Control Panel should work as expected.

Could you please check again if the connectivity issue still exists and post here to let us know the result of your tests?

Thank you for your cooperation. 

Regards,
    Ventsi
    Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

4. Franco
    Franco avatar
    2 posts

The update fixes the problem. Thanks.
  5. rootberg
    rootberg avatar
    38 posts

Posted 02 Feb 2015 in reply to Ventsi Link to this post

Yes. It is working for me now, as is the website with IE.
  6. UIdev
    UIdev avatar
    74 posts

Also confirming that everything's working again!  Awesome!  Thanks very much for your help with this issue and seeing it through to a solution.
  7. Vance Smith
    Vance Smith avatar
    36 posts

Yep it is working for me as well! I wish I would have seen this thread earlier. On our end we did our own research and we believe that the following KB is what broke it on our workstations.

KB2938782 

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/security/2960358.aspx

When we remove the kb the Telerik control panel started working again. I was just about to contact you all with this information to ask you all to upgrade your ciphers. ;-)

This particular KB broke other connections to some of our other vendors. Happy to hear that Telerik stepped up and fixed the issue. :-)
  8. Ventsi
    Admin
    Ventsi avatar
    46 posts

Posted 05 Feb 2015 Link to this post

Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am glad to hear the issue is now resolved.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case any further questions arise.

Regards,
    Ventsi
    Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.