This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler in 2009/1

2 Answers 93 Views
Sharepoint Integration
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Andreas Kaech
Top achievements
Rank 1
Andreas Kaech asked on 25 Mar 2009, 06:21 PM
Hi Telerik,
I have an application, sitting in the _layouts directory of SharePoint. After updating to 2009/1 I get an AJAX Error when opening Document/Image Manager. Did you changed something?
I tried to change the web.config to
<add name="Telerik_Web_UI_DialogHandler_axd" verb="*" preCondition="integratedMode" path="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.axd" type="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler" /> 

and
editor.DialogHandlerUrl="~/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.axd"

But no avail (IIS 7).

Thanks for answering,
Andreas

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Stanimir
Telerik team
answered on 26 Mar 2009, 02:35 PM
Hi Andreas,

The main difference in the new RadEditor dialogues is the integration of the RadFileBrowser control. Its entire functionality is based on ASP.NET AJAX. So in order to help you further we will need some additional information on what exactly is the AJAX Error when opening Document/Imager Manager. Please give us all the information that you think that might be helpful. A step by step scenario of how to reproduce the problem will be of great help as well.

Regards,
Stanimir
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer , the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Andreas Kaech
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 Mar 2009, 03:28 PM
Hi Stanimir,
I tested the hole application with the new 2009/1 release on the production server. There, all is Ok. So, before to check all entries on my development-machine, I test the manager-specific items on the production server.

Best regards,
Andreas
Tags
Sharepoint Integration
Asked by
Andreas Kaech
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Stanimir
Telerik team
Andreas Kaech