Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler in 2009/1

3 posts, 1 answers
  1. Andreas Kaech
    Andreas Kaech avatar
    121 posts

Posted 25 Mar 2009 Link to this post

Hi Telerik,
    I have an application, sitting in the _layouts directory of SharePoint. After updating to 2009/1 I get an AJAX Error when opening Document/Image Manager. Did you changed something?
    I tried to change the web.config to
    <add name="Telerik_Web_UI_DialogHandler_axd" verb="*" preCondition="integratedMode" path="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.axd" type="Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler" /> 

and
    editor.DialogHandlerUrl="~/Telerik.Web.UI.DialogHandler.axd"

But no avail (IIS 7).

Thanks for answering,
    Andreas
  2. Answer
    Stanimir
    Admin
    Stanimir avatar
    1653 posts

Posted 26 Mar 2009 Link to this post

Hi Andreas,

The main difference in the new RadEditor dialogues is the integration of the RadFileBrowser control. Its entire functionality is based on ASP.NET AJAX. So in order to help you further we will need some additional information on what exactly is the AJAX Error when opening Document/Imager Manager. Please give us all the information that you think that might be helpful. A step by step scenario of how to reproduce the problem will be of great help as well.

Regards,
    Stanimir
    the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer , the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.

3. Andreas Kaech
    Andreas Kaech avatar
    121 posts

Posted 26 Mar 2009 Link to this post

Hi Stanimir,
    I tested the hole application with the new 2009/1 release on the production server. There, all is Ok. So, before to check all entries on my development-machine, I test the manager-specific items on the production server.

Best regards,
    Andreas