This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Telerik Spellcheck control issue

1 Answer 22 Views
Spell
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Amol
Top achievements
Rank 1
Amol asked on 08 Jul 2015, 07:14 AM

Hi,

I am facing issue in Telerik spellcheck control in one of my project.
This control works fine when I run it on my local machine, but when I deploy it on server (windows 2012) it is giving me following error when I click on "Spell Check" button,

"Web.config registration missing! The spellchecking functionality requires a HttpHandler registration in web.config. Please, use control Smart Tag to add the handler automatically, or see the help for more information.~/Telerik.Web.UI.SpellCheckHandler.ashx"

This website is running in a IIS 7 environment in Classic Mode. I tried different solution available on internet but no luck as of now.
I have added dll reference in my web project and also registered in the web.config.

Could you please let me know if anyone worked on this kind of issue or having any suggestions.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Ianko
Telerik team
answered on 08 Jul 2015, 11:46 AM
Hello,

This thread is closed as duplicate. Please refer to this forum thread—http://www.telerik.com/forums/telerik-spellcheck-control-issue.

Regards,
Ianko
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Spell
Asked by
Amol
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Ianko
Telerik team
Share this question
or