Indeed, the "System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved
" is caused by a local connectivity issue most of the times. However, to make sure this is so, I would suggest you to trace the requests from your machine when the matter is present. For that, you can use Fiddler, like this:
1. Download Fiddler from here and install it.
2. Run Fiddler and go to Tools -> Fiddler Options.
3. On the HTTPS page, verify that Capture HTTPS Connects is enabled.
4. Verify that Decrypt HTTPS traffic is enabled with the ...from all processes option and minimize Fiddler to tray.
5. Reproduce the issue.
6. In Fiddler, go to File -> Save -> All Sessions, save the archive to disk. This will produce a SAZ file.
7. Zip the .saz file and attach it in the ticket
Please, let me know if you manage to capture the faulty behavior.