Thank you for your interest in Telerik Data Access.
Regarding your inquiries, Telerik Data Access and Microsoft Entity Framework are two completely separate products
. Data Access does not inherit
from Entity Framework and therefore the two APIs are not compatible
From Data Access perspective, I would suggest to you the following list of resources, which will help you to easily get to know it:
- Comparison between Telerik Data Access and Entity Framework
- The Data Access Getting Started section
in our documentation - this section contains the basics of Data Access: how to create and configure your models.
- The Data Access Quick-Start Scenarios section
in our documentation - a set of how-to articles that guide you through the process of implementing simple CRUD scenarios, and show integration with different UI technologies.
- Telerik Data Access Samples Kit
- an off-line resource browser, that contains more than 50 samples, on C# and VB, which demonstrate integration between Data Access and a large variety of .NET Technologies.
I hope this helps. Do let us know if you experience any Data Access related issues or need further information.
OpenAccess ORM is now Telerik Data Access
. For more information on the new names, please, check out the Telerik Product Map