Thank you for contacting us.
In this case I would suggest you turn the Detect Automatic Settings
option off which help some of our customers to solve this issue. Here are the steps that need to be performed in order to do that:
- Open your system's Control Panel
- Click on the Network and Internet category
- Open the Internet Options category
- Select the Connections tab
- Click on the LAN settings button
- Uncheck the Automatically detect settings check box
- Confirm your changes
Please let us know in case any further assistance is needed.
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items