This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Telerik Control Panel Proxy Failure

2 Answers 61 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Terrina
Top achievements
Rank 1
Terrina asked on 13 May 2015, 01:24 PM

For the past week or so, whenever I've attempted to update from the Telerik Control Panel on my work computer, I keep getting a proxy failure error.  It then tells me that my password is a mismatch, which is incorrect as I'm using the same password that I used to log in to my account to start this thread.  I don't know what's causing this, but it's preventing me from updating my controls.

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Vesko
Telerik team
answered on 14 May 2015, 10:01 AM
Hello Terrina,

I've just written to you in the forum thread. Please send your feedback for our next version of Telerik Control Panel in this thread here. We plan to release it tomorrow.

Meanwhile you can use the offline installers to upgrade your products. Here is a link to your downloads page:

http://www.telerik.com/account/your-products/download-list.aspx?skucid=66

Click on "Browse all product files" to download the automatic installer (the MSI file). Launch the package and follow the wizard to upgrade the product.

Regards,
Vesko
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Terrina
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 15 May 2015, 05:55 PM
Thank you very much.  I was able to update via your method, which was my main concern.  
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Terrina
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Vesko
Telerik team
Terrina
Top achievements
Rank 1