This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Telerik Control Panel Issue

1 Answer 89 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Joshua
Top achievements
Rank 1
Joshua asked on 03 Mar 2015, 05:14 PM
I'm trying to open the Control Panel so I can upgrade my ASP.Net UI controls to the Q1 2015 release, but when I open the Control Panel, I'm getting the below error. I was able to use the Control Panel last Friday with no issues, even after it updated to the latest version, but not able to use it today. I can log into the Telerik site (obviously) and have confirmed that my license is valid, so that shouldn't be the problem. Any ideas what would be causing this?

Thanks!
-------------------------------
Application Version: 2015.2.225.3
Description: Application needs to close
Details:
Telerik.CommonInstaller.InstallerUIBase.Navigation.NavigationException: Getting view model failed. ---> Telerik.CommonInstaller.Application.Exceptions.ProductServiceException: Failed to create Products due to invalid product definition. ---> Telerik.CommonInstaller.ProductVersionService.ProductVersionServiceConnectivityException: Failed to connect to ProductVersionService. Retry attempts count: 1 ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
   at Telerik.CommonInstaller.ProductVersionService.ProductVersionServiceWrapper.RetryExecuteWebServiceCall(Action webServiceCall)
   at Telerik.CommonInstaller.ProductVersionService.ProductVersionServiceWrapper.TryExecuteWebServiceCall(Action webServiceCall, Boolean isCritical)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Telerik.CommonInstaller.ProductVersionService.ProductVersionServiceWrapper.HandleConnectivityException(Exception e, Boolean isCritical, Action webServiceCall)
   at Telerik.CommonInstaller.ProductVersionService.ProductVersionServiceWrapper.TryExecuteWebServiceCall(Action webServiceCall, Boolean isCritical)
   at Telerik.CommonInstaller.ProductVersionService.ProductVersionServiceWrapper.HandleConnectivityException(Exception e, Boolean isCritical, Action webServiceCall)
   at Telerik.CommonInstaller.ProductVersionService.ProductVersionServiceWrapper.GetExecuteWebServiceCallResult[T](Func`1 webServiceCall, Boolean isCritical)
   at Telerik.CommonInstaller.ProductVersionService.ProductVersionServiceWrapper.GetPurchasedDownloads(String[] productCodes)
   at Telerik.CommonInstaller.Application.Services.ProductService.GetControlPanelProductCollectionPrivate()
   at Telerik.CommonInstaller.Application.Services.ProductService.<GetControlPanelProductCollection>b__3()
   at Telerik.CommonInstaller.Application.Services.ProductService.CatchAndRethrow[T](Func`1 action)
   at Telerik.CommonInstaller.Application.Services.ProductService.CatchAndRethrow[T](Func`1 action)
   at Telerik.CommonInstaller.Application.Services.ProductService.GetControlPanelProductCollection()
   at Telerik.CommonInstaller.ControlPanel.ViewModels.PageViewModelRepository.get_ProductsPageViewModel()
   at Telerik.CommonInstaller.ControlPanel.ViewModels.PageViewModelRepository.GetViewModel[T](Object argument)
   at Telerik.CommonInstaller.InstallerUIBase.Navigation.NavigationControllerBase.<>c__DisplayClass6`2.<GetViewModelAndNavigateToSubsequentPageAsync>b__4(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs args)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
   at Telerik.CommonInstaller.InstallerUIBase.Navigation.NavigationControllerBase.<>c__DisplayClass6`2.<GetViewModelAndNavigateToSubsequentPageAsync>b__5(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs args)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Petar
Telerik team
answered on 04 Mar 2015, 04:33 PM
Hello Joshua,

Thank you for contacting us!

The problem that you have encountered is due to an issue that we have just resolved. A new version of the Control Panel will be published shortly and you will be able to upgrade without hitting the issue in future.

Please excuse the inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions I will be glad to help you.

Regards,
Petar
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Joshua
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Petar
Telerik team
Share this question
or