It’s a fact! Our team brought to live the first TeamPulse service pack. We have done our best to catch your thoughts and feedback for improvement and make a product that will increase your Agile and Team experience.
TeamPulse Standard Edition service pack is now available in Your Account-> Your Product for download.
TeamPulse Community Edition service pack can be downloaded from here.
Take a look and let us know what you think, we love to hear your buzz!
Short summary of what is changed
As highlighted in our blog post, following changes are made in TeamPulse:
- Deleting a Project - we now give you the ability to delete your projects.
- Better Rich Text - we have updated our description boxes to the new RAD Rich Text control with full Ribbon support and now we provide :
- Complete Word like styling
- Ability to add TeamPulse links as well as hyperlinks to text
- Ability import and export content
- Better Story Hierarchy View - we have enhanced our story hierarchy view using the new RAD Tree List View controls which gives us much more control over how we display information as well as features such as filtering and sorting.
Check more details on what has been packed and changed for you in this service pack.
And stay tuned … more is jet to come in our Q3 release in November, see our product roadmap.