The TeamPulse team is pleased to announce the new official R2 2011 release, of TeamPulse.
It is now available for download from the website or from you accounts.
This release is intended to improve software team planning and collaboration, by introducing great new features such as, backlog management, email notifications, and enhanced communications functionalities.
Here is a brief overview of what has been included in this release:
- Product Backlog - One view where users can see all the Stories, Bugs, Issues and Risks. Users can prioritize backlog items with a simple drag and drop action.
- Item Filters – These new iteration filters will automatically adjust which iterations are included or excluded based on the current date. No more having to manually include or exclude iterations to focus on past items or unplanned items. Filter items based on their status. Easily filter out the deleted and closed items so users can focus on the work in progress.
- Shared views – Any set of filters applied to data in the grid can be saved and shared with the rest of the team. The shared views ensure that every member of the team can have the same context when looking at groups of items inside the project.
- Email notifications – TeamPulse can now be configured to send out email notifications when items change.
- Tags – Users can define their own custom tags and assign them to Stories, Bugs, Issues and Risks. Once assigned, filtering and grouping of items could be done based on these tags.
- Comments – Users can now add forum style comments to Stories, Bugs, Issues and Risks. Instead of capturing and refining requirements in email threads, users can enter comments directly into the item. Combine this feature with the Email notifications feature and users can easily stay on top of changes in the project.
- Initial team support –Stories, Bugs, Risks and Issues can be assigned to a Team in addition to a single individual. Along with this ability to assign items, TeamPulse allows users to group the various boards by team so they can get a Team based overview of their work. This feature is making its debut with the R2 release and the future plans for development will be based on your needs and feedback.
Try the new TeamPulse!
Want to know more?
Join us for the What’s New Webinar and get a more in-depth overview of the new features
Read the release details
Looking forward to your feedback and comments,